Biden 1st News Conference

I just want to know where I can find a hand-hewn table from Guadalupe.

I've made this point repeatedly but the Dems keep saying the C. American countries are sh1thole countries without using those 2 words. For some reason it's okay.

Also okay to assume that all people there have homemade furniture - seems a bit racist to me but whatevs

I'm saying that when asked about North Korea he said nothing then got his book out, flipped a few pages and read some bullet points. He apparently was not capable of discussing it without jogging his memory. Same thing again with Afghanistan.

I'd say if you watch Obama press conferences you never saw him refer to his notes to answer questions. This was the first time I recall seeing it.

If he was prepared he wouldn't have to refer to his notes.
He wanted to make sure he conveyed his message properly. It's that simple.

9 weeks in and so tired and lethargic, at best...I cannot fathom after the stress of the position what it will be like in 1 year. I guess one posssible sillver lining is he may not feel any stress, which is a dark cloud in itself.
If he isnt stressed, he isn't leading.

I will say again, there will be an unscripted captured moment when it undeniably starts to fall apart in which the complicit press cannot spin.

And why did this bitch pop up as an ad on my VN :

1616713084881.png

9 weeks in and so tired and lethargic, at best...I cannot fathom after the stress of the position what it will be like in 1 year. I guess one posssible sillver lining is he may not feel any stress, which is a dark cloud in itself.
If he isnt stressed, he isn't leading.

I will say again, there will be an unscripted captured moment when it undeniably starts to fall apart in which the complicit press cannot spin.

And why did this bitch pop up as an ad on my VN :

View attachment 359082

He really hasnt endured much stress yet. They've used the pandemic to keep him fairly out of sight and stationary. I imagine he is about the least traveled POTUS in the first 60 days of office in the modern era.

Trump sent mean Tweets. That makes it okay.
Trump told the country they could inject themselves with Lysol to fight COVID. When Biden comes close to that let me know, so far you and your buddies are pissed that he refers to notes to accurately convey a message.

Reactions: luthervol
Trump told the country they could inject themselves with Lysol to fight COVID. When Biden comes close to that let me know, so far you and your buddies are pissed that he refers to notes to accurately convey a message.

1. the first comment is a lie
2. no one is pissed about it - unlike you, we recognize he has no choice but to use notes

He really hasnt endured much stress yet. They've used the pandemic to keep him fairly out of sight and stationary. I imagine he is about the least traveled POTUS in the first 60 days of office in the modern era.

Bingo...wait for his international travel schedules in future, which would weary the healthy. That is when they lose control of the narrative. But Big If that he ever travels.
They will then use the excuse of non essential travel carbon emissions and he will be heroic.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123

It was actually bleach, but not like facts matter to you.

Reactions: Orangeburst
The fact they had to prior announce a press conference 9 days in advance is PATHETHIC. Maybe we get an impromptu...
Needed 9 days to prime the right “journalists” for questions and beat the acceptable answers into the five functioning brain cells mush-for-brains has left. And he STILL needed Cliff Notes! 🙄

VN Store

Back