Biden admin denied females pregnancy leave

I agree but the admin has an opportunity to order it fixed. They haven't as of yet. I've seen issues with HR go decently high and was fixed quickly. I'm a supporter of the #DefundHR movement.
Since the kid was born in Dec they'll get an extra deduction and a stimulus check for him. Now the dad who's known this was coming for 3mos can go get another job

Reactions: AM64
so you have no argument and agree Trump messed up.

its ok, you can take a baby step now that he is gone and admit everything wasn't perfect and its possible he didn't have the best exit strategy ever.

i really dont get the level of absurdity supporters of either side go to. its ok if "your" guy messed up. own it, and move the eff on. don't be a baby about it.

Please pull ONE quote for me where I defended Trump...I'll wait. (You are the one going backwards with your blame)

So, if there are rules to follow they should come first. I know my wife was on short term to pay for her time off with my kids. I just don't put this on the new admin and put it on some hr lackey who has no clue and just wanted to punish based on politics

I also realize this is a story about maybe 3 affected families and truly means nothing. Bad hr advice happens in every company in this country
You’re right, it’s a small story. I just kinda see it as if I bought an Applebee’s franchise and discontinued the policy on maternity leave, I don’t think I can legally stop paying those out on leave and/or fire them for not coming back. If I’m eliminating their position I don’t think I can stop paying them till their leave is up.
Just my thoughts

You’re right, it’s a small story. I just kinda see it as if I bought an Applebee’s franchise and discontinued the policy on maternity leave, I don’t think I can legally stop paying those out on leave and/or fire them for not coming back. If I’m eliminating their position I don’t think I can stop paying them till their leave is up.
Just my thoughts
I have to think political appointees work under a different understanding. Probably still protected but have to know 4yrs could be the end

I have to think political appointees work under a different understanding. Probably still protected but have to know 4yrs could be the end
That's fine but this admin can't label themselves as the compassionate selection. If I'm Hawley or Tim Scott or DeSantis, I put this in the bank for later. I get it on normal benefits but this seems like a really dumb fight for the gov folks.

I guess the way I'd look at it is that I'd be very reluctant to hire someone who might be receiving something like pregnancy benefits past the job's expiration date, and this job definitely had an expiration date.

That's fine but this admin can't label themselves as the compassionate selection. If I'm Hawley or Tim Scott or DeSantis, I put this in the bank for later. I get it on normal benefits but this seems like a really dumb fight for the gov folks.

Aww...come on 88, you know they want to save us money anywhere they can.

VN Store

Back