Biden Lied About Wife's Death For Political Gain

This may be the most despicable thing ever done by a politician. For years Biden, not only accused truck driver for being at fault, but also of drunk driving. The truth was the tragic accident was the fault of Biden's wife who ran a stop sign. The truck driver, while injured, ran to the car to try to save Joe's wife only to have his life later destroyed because Joe wanted more power.
View attachment 304507
Joe Biden’s false claim about drunken driver draws renewed scrutiny
But Trump!!!! This won’t matter to Dems even if it is 100% true. Look at what’s going on in their cities right now. They flat out do not care.

As opposed to republicans who care so much about black people all the time right?

Stop the presses. A politician used a personal tragedy for political gain and sympathy. Shocking I tell ya.

Trump would never lie or mislead anyone.

And Trump is worse than either and already POTUS.

Either is a step up from bone spurs.
“Bone spurs” huh? What’s you nickname for Biden’s 5 draft deferments? I think Hidin Biden can still work but I’m curious what you have.

But Trump!!!! This won’t matter to Dems even if it is 100% true. Look at what’s going on in their cities right now. They flat out do not care.
well according to all the police reports and court documents it is 100% true that lyin' biden's wife was at fault for the tragic accident that took her daughter's life.

it is also 100% true that lyin' biden lied about the truck driver "drinking his lunch instead of eating it" before the accident.

This may be the most despicable thing ever done by a politician. For years Biden, not only accused truck driver for being at fault, but also of drunk driving. The truth was the tragic accident was the fault of Biden's wife who ran a stop sign. The truck driver, while injured, ran to the car to try to save Joe's wife only to have his life later destroyed because Joe wanted more power.
View attachment 304507
Joe Biden’s false claim about drunken driver draws renewed scrutiny
You are really stretching when you say this is the worst thing ever ever done by a politician. If she is the one at fault, then it would be hard for anyone to want to accept that your beloved wife was responsible for the death of your daughter and injury of other children. Not that it's right or good, but much easier to blame someone else, so you could still go on. Unfortunately he is always scrutinized by the public. If the Truck Driver was innocent then it just sucks all the way around for all. But worse thing ever? Genocide, rape, duels, leaving someone drowned in the river, corruption, cruelty, etc. etc. etc.

You are really stretching when you say this is the worst thing ever ever done by a politician. If she is the one at fault, then it would be hard for anyone to want to accept that your beloved wife was responsible for the death of your daughter and injury of other children. Not that it's right or good, but much easier to blame someone else, so you could still go on. Unfortunately he is always scrutinized by the public. If the Truck Driver was innocent then it just sucks all the way around for all. But worse thing ever? Genocide, rape, duels, leaving someone drowned in the river, corruption, cruelty, etc. etc. etc.
Glad to see you use the same yardstick of understanding when you refer to Trump and his BS.

Just sayin'.

Glad to see you use the same yardstick of understanding when you refer to Trump and his BS.

Just sayin'.
So, Trump is acting like this because his dad was mean to him? (Per Mary Trump) I guess noted bad behavior apparently has happened since the Bone spurs, but I started noticing during the Marla Maples stuff. He gets away with things because he has lawyers and money. Average people would be in prison.. That said, I still gave him the benefit of the doubt when the Pandemic started. Unfortunately, he thought more of himself getting elected and the stock market then people's lives. I blame him for thousands of deaths. It didn't have to be this way (see the other countries in the world)

So, Trump is acting like this because his dad was mean to him? (Per Mary Trump) I guess noted bad behavior apparently has happened since the Bone spurs, but I started noticing during the Marla Maples stuff. He gets away with things because he has lawyers and money. Average people would be in prison.. That said, I still gave him the benefit of the doubt when the Pandemic started. Unfortunately, he thought more of himself getting elected and the stock market then people's lives. I blame him for thousands of deaths. It didn't have to be this way (see the other countries in the world)

Like Sweden or no ?

See what I mean. Ol' Poor Joe had to say the other driver was drunk to deal with his loss but Trump is solely responsible for thousands of deaths.

Do you even look at what you write and not see any double standard at all?

They are both FOS.

Joe Biden is scum ! Even for a politician he is the worst of the scum. Trumps an ass, but he's Ghandi compared to the piece of sh!t that is Joe Biden. Only the most ignorant of human beings would cast a vote for that rat bastard. Geez ... it's past time for the people to rise up and vote for a third party !

If you don't care about deaths, I guess it's okay.

Viruses cause deaths in the elderly and poor of health , it’s kinda what they do . Protect the elderly and the susceptible and let the country keep going instead of shutting the thing down and causing more harm in the end after the virus has ran its course . That’s what Sweden understood and did .

VN Store

Back