Biden Lowers Price of Oil

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. There's definitely inflation that he didn't really cause.

I will say like most politicians that he's absolutely clueless how to fix it.
The Democrats currently in office at the State level certainly caused it. And the Democrats currently in office at the Federal level certainly championed it.

All the Biden Democrats did was pour gasoline on the dumpster fire.

Crack was seen as a 'black' drug while cocaine wasn't as much. I was in NoVa, next to DC, at the time. The concensus in the community there to Biden's theatrics was that it targeted blacks disproportionately.
Busing was strongly opposed mainly by racists who didn't want black kids in their local schools. Biden was going for their support.
I wasn't referring to the Thomas hearings but thanks for the mention.

Crack was not seen as a "Black" drug by the countless White people who were addicted to it. They did not care how the drug was reported. They just wanted more. I was there in South Florida at the height of the crack epidemic, and I do not require news reports or a community consensus to know what really happened. I responded to your points with specific answers, which you do not appear to be acknowledging reasonably. Of course there were racists among those who opposed busing. Racists opposed all forms of racial integration. Are you arguing that people who supported freedom of choice for Black students who wanted to attend traditionally White schools were racists? That does not make sense because, again, racists opposed all forms of racial integration, including freedom of choice busing which Biden favored. As for Biden's alleged theatrics, I've been specific, while you continue making remarks so vague that they convey no meaning other than a general prejudice against Joe Biden. As far as I can tell, you are making statements which are not supported by a reasonable recalling of the factual record.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but even working from this "inherent flaws in human nature" POV, which as a stand alone observation is fair enough, covers Biden very well. And to reiterate I'm making a deliberate distinction between political shenanigans and straight up lying about who you are and your experiences as a person. It's disgusting and depressing as hell but shading truths, misrepresenting information or simply omitting things that any objective person might see germane to the topic is pretty much business as usual in our current political climate. That's not the kind of character driven lying Biden has a long history of doing. Just in sticking with what was in the articles I posted, which is not even remotely all inclusive.

He claimed he went to law school on a full scholarship and that he finished in the top half of his class. Not needing to stop there he claimed he had 3 undergraduate degrees and was "the outstanding student in the polisci department.". Not a one of these things is true.

His ancestors did not work in coal mines.

His wife didn't narrowly escape when his house "burned down".

Taking some money for some speeches at U of Penn makes you neither a "teacher" nor a "professor".

He did not get arrested trying to visit Nelson Mendela in prison.

He literally stood in front of a graduating class at Annapolis and lied about trying to get into the Naval Academy.

He was never a trucker.

He tried to take credit for visiting the Tree of Life synagogue after the 2018 shooting there. Didn't happen.

And just for a fun one that's more recent than those articles he absolutely did not talk to the doctor who invented insulin since, you know, both Banting and MacLeod were dead before he was born.

There's no possible way for me sign off on someone being a "good person" that can lie so casually about these sort of topics.

Now, now, you know when biden's grandparents arrived on the Mayflower the rest of his family in the Delaware tribe were there to welcome them.

Now, now, you know when biden's grandparents arrived on the Mayflower the rest of his family in the Delaware tribe were there to welcome them.

All of that crap is work product of the same industry telling you that the 2020 Election was stolen from Donald Trump. Hey man, I got a bridge to sell you, and it is guar-an-teed. I'm going to tell you straight. If you are that stupid, you can't be fixed. So you ought to stop blowing off about politics and just tend your garden.

All of that crap is work product of the same industry telling you that the 2020 Election was stolen from Donald Trump. Hey man, I got a bridge to sell you, and it is guar-an-teed. I'm going to tell you straight. If you are that stupid, you can't be fixed. So you ought to stop blowing off about politics and just tend your garden.

The next time you Google how to spell a word don't forget to eliminate the annunciation breaks.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Crack was not seen as a "Black" drug by the countless White people who were addicted to it. They did not care how the drug was reported. They just wanted more. I was there in South Florida at the height of the crack epidemic, and I do not require news reports or a community consensus to know what really happened. I responded to your points with specific answers, which you do not appear to be acknowledging reasonably. Of course there were racists among those who opposed busing. Racists opposed all forms of racial integration. Are you arguing that people who supported freedom of choice for Black students who wanted to attend traditionally White schools were racists? That does not make sense because, again, racists opposed all forms of racial integration, including freedom of choice busing which Biden favored. As for Biden's alleged theatrics, I've been specific, while you continue making remarks so vague that they convey no meaning other than a general prejudice against Joe Biden. As far as I can tell, you are making statements which are not supported by a reasonable recalling of the factual record.
Where I was it was as I wrote. I suppose things were different in South Florida. The mandatory jail time for possession of crack but not powder cocaine was seen as targeted at a specific demographic, and that mandatory jail time was courtesy of JB.
I acknowledged your points by responding to them. I just don't agree with you.
No, I am not arguing that people who supported black kids who wanted to attend traditionally white schools were racists. Think about it.
I do have a general prejudice against JB, true. It's because he's of very low character, which is evidenced by his words and actions. I mentioned a few things he's done which reflect poorly on him, and those are facts. There are many more. It's not vague at all, it's clear that he often does such things. A person that repeatedly does bad things is not generally considered a good person.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Where I was it was as I wrote. I suppose things were different in South Florida. The mandatory jail time for possession of crack but not powder cocaine was seen as targeted at a specific demographic, and that mandatory jail time was courtesy of JB.
I acknowledged your points by responding to them. I just don't agree with you.
No, I am not arguing that people who supported black kids who wanted to attend traditionally white schools were racists. Think about it.
I do have a general prejudice against JB, true. It's because he's of very low character, which is evidenced by his words and actions. I mentioned a few things he's done which reflect poorly on him, and those are facts. There are many more. It's not vague at all, it's clear that he often does such things. A person that repeatedly does bad things is not generally considered a good person.

Lost in the discussion about severe crack laws discriminating against "Black communities" is the well known fact that it is extremely addictive, far more so than powdered cocaine. When the powder first became popular, the general thinking was that it was not addictive. It was considered much safer than heroin, but cocaine turned out to be addictive, and the crack was extremely addictive. That's the reason for the harsher penalties. Crack is a more dangerous form of cocaine than the powder. As for JB, you appear to be interested only in finding fault, while turning a blind eye to his better qualities and achievements. I find it strange that folks who assume that attitude toward Biden often ignore the mountain of bad deeds by Donald Trump which are far, far more egregious than the allegations against Biden.

Last edited:
Lost in the discussion about severe crack laws discriminating against "Black communities" is the well know fact that it is extremely addictive, far more so than powdered cocaine. When the powder first became popular, the general thinking was that it was not addictive. It was considered much safer than heroin, but cocaine turned out to be addictive, and the crack was extremely addictive. That's the reason for the harsher penalties. Crack is a more dangerous form of cocaine than the powder. As for JB, you appear to be interested only in finding fault, while turning a blind eye to his better qualities and achievements. I find it strange that folks who assume that attitude toward Biden often ignore the mountain of bad deeds by Donald Trump which are far, far more egregious than the allegtions against Biden.
Cocaine is not a recent discovery; its addictive properties have been long known. There are other powerfully addictive drugs beside crack but as far as I know only crack brings mandatory jail time for simple possession.
I try to look at politicians with an open mind regardless of party affiliation (do you?). A few of them are decent people. When I look at JB I don't see a decent person. Why don't you educate me as to why he's a good human?

Reactions: norrislakevol

He is such a moron.

He “lowered” the price of gasoline by releasing millions of barrels of oil purchased by taxpayers into the supply only to purchase more oil to replenish said oil reserves using taxpayer dollars to be released at a future date, probably before the next election to give the illusion he is actually doing something. It’s quite the plan

He “lowered” the price of gasoline by releasing millions of barrels of oil purchased by taxpayers into the supply only to purchase more oil to replenish said oil reserves using taxpayer dollars to be released at a future date, probably before the next election to give the illusion he is actually doing something. It’s quite the plan

That's exactly right. Look for prices to go back up significantly in the coming months.....then begin to fall in summer and autumn of 2024 as he starts to empty the reserves again.

Reactions: AM64
I betcha vandy main even got a blm flag
Tacked up on the wall inside of his momma's basement

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back