Biden Lowers Price of Oil

Did the Biden admin create like 1 billon, kajillion new jobs.... Tho... accordingly employment numbers are sky high

As far as the most powerful man in the world is concerned (Jerome Powell) employment is too high already. Payroll numbers just came in and there was an increase of 261,000 in October.

Some think the Fed will need to push until unemployment is over 7% to get inflation in check (I sure hope not). If that's what the Fed ends up deeming necessary, nobody will have to worry about Biden being in office past this term. Abraham Lincoln couldn't survive that environment.

What is the source of your need to think that you're a better person than Joe Biden? You appear to suffer from some form of dementia which inclines you to believe things that are not true or fractionally true, in order to think and say something bad about somebody. That is not being a good person. It's as if you do not want to approve of the man, so you grasp whatever twisted smears and hatchet jobs the media provides, regardless of how reckless and dubious they might be. You want to think something bad about a good man and find disgusting excuses for doing so. Sorry, pal. I see that act a lot, and I'm not buying it.
I'm looking at facts. No dementia at all so far, knock on wood.
It seems that you're the one doing mental contortions. Given his history, on what do you base your assertion that he is a good person?

Last edited:
As far as the most powerful man in the world is concerned (Jerome Powell) employment is too high already. Payroll numbers just came in and there was an increase of 261,000 in October.

Some think the Fed will need to push until unemployment is over 7% to get inflation in check (I sure hope not). If that's what the Fed ends up deeming necessary, nobody will have to worry about Biden being in office past this term. Abraham Lincoln couldn't survive that environment.

Biden hasn't yet topped Lincoln as worst POTUS in history but it wouldn't take much for him to take the title.

What is the source of your need to think that you're a better person than Joe Biden? You appear to suffer from some form of dementia which inclines you to believe things that are not true or fractionally true, in order to think and say something bad about somebody. That is not being a good person. It's as if you do not want to approve of the man, so you grasp whatever twisted smears and hatchet jobs the media provides, regardless of how reckless and dubious they might be. You want to think something bad about a good man and find disgusting excuses for doing so. Sorry, pal. I see that act a lot, and I'm not buying it.

Lol @ Biden is a good man.

Reactions: AM64
Looks like he was literally answering a question you asked.

As to the rest of it Biden sets a pretty low bar.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/499065-lies-damned-lies-and-the-truth-about-joe-biden/

Let's Face It: Joe Biden's Serial Lies and Embellishments About His Biography Are Shamelessly Weird

Note that these articles deal primarily with character type lies. It's pretty common, especially among politicians, to play fast and loose with facts but it's often just "spin" for political points. Biden has repeatedly made statements that are flat out personal falsehoods.

Yes, he was answering my question, and I do not know the man beyond his willingness to focus on the negative noise about Biden while ignoring his better qualities and good works. Look-it, I've been ambivalent about Biden for decades, so the idea that I have him up on a pedestal is not accurate. I am aware of his flaws and errors. But I am also aware of flaws inherent in human nature, so I am able to put Biden's errors in perspective. The difference between us is that I am also aware of Biden's positive attributes and the larger context of his actions. I am willing and able to recognize the good, because I have no need to see only the bad in order to condemn the man, as we see so many people doing. And you know what? We also see those people using whatever criticism of Biden they can seize to justify themselves for supporting the most disgustingly flawed man ever to occupy the White House. I'll answer my own question by suggesting that is the source of his need to see only the bad in Biden. I could be totally wrong, but you must admit to seeing many people do that here, consistently, without hesitation or shame.

Yes, he was answering my question, and I do not know the man beyond his willingness to focus on the negative noise about Biden while ignoring his better qualities and good works. Look-it, I've been ambivalent about Biden for decades, so the idea that I have him up on a pedestal is not accurate. I am aware of his flaws and errors. But I am also aware of flaws inherent in human nature, so I am able to put Biden's errors in perspective. The difference between us is that I am also aware of Biden's positive attributes and the larger context of his actions. I am willing and able to recognize the good, because I have no need to see only the bad in order to condemn the man, as we see so many people doing. And you know what? We also see those people using whatever criticism of Biden they can seize to justify themselves for supporting the most disgustingly flawed man ever to occupy the White House. I'll answer my own question by suggesting that is the source of his need to see only the bad in Biden.
What is some of the good that people are ignoring?

Yes, he was answering my question, and I do not know the man beyond his willingness to focus on the negative noise about Biden while ignoring his better qualities and good works. Look-it, I've been ambivalent about Biden for decades, so the idea that I have him up on a pedestal is not accurate. I am aware of his flaws and errors. But I am also aware of flaws inherent in human nature, so I am able to put Biden's errors in perspective. The difference between us is that I am also aware of Biden's positive attributes and the larger context of his actions. I am willing and able to recognize the good, because I have no need to see only the bad in order to condemn the man, as we see so many people doing. And you know what? We also see those people using whatever criticism of Biden they can seize to justify themselves for supporting the most disgustingly flawed man ever to occupy the White House. I'll answer my own question by suggesting that is the source of his need to see only the bad in Biden. I could be totally wrong, but you must admit to seeing many people do that here, consistently, without hesitation or shame.

What are his better qualities and what good works has he done?

I could go on and on about that. How is it even possible that you cannot answer your own question?
You don't have to go "on and on", Three would suffice.

As far as me not being able to answer my own question, I am not the one that made the claim. I will gladly back any claim I make.

You don't have to go "on and on", Three would suffice.

As far as me not being able to answer my own question, I am not the one that made the claim. I will gladly back any claim I make.

Eastern: "I haven't introduced legislation to target minorities (crack), I didn't fight against social justice (busing), I haven't used a family tragedy for career gain and I haven't smeared an innocent person for career gain. I'm not creepy with kids. I don't try to force people to buy junk to make my friends rich. (edit - I didn't cause hundreds of (or any) needless deaths by insisting a logistics exercise be done out of sequence by an arbitrary deadline solely to give myself a talking point.)

Legislation to target minorities(crack)? To attack Biden, you are co-opting a skewed liberal take on the crack epidemic, which I personally witnessed living in South Florida. It ran through neighborhoods like some medieval disease, laying waste to individuals and families, Black and White alike. If you think that White people were not perpetrators and victims of the crack epidemic, think again, because they definitely were. I knew some of them, personally.The gangs involved with selling literally took over the streets, committing a lot of murders. I remember seeing a Black girl at a bus stop one block from where I lived, standing behind the steel power pole(something that would stop bullets) instead of sitting on the bench. I can tell you that something had to be done, so Eastern can spare me his BS. Fight against busing? Well, busing was not all good, and Biden did not oppose all busing or social justice. He supported freedom of choice, that is busing for those who wanted to goto other schools. Forced busing mandated by the federal courts was so unpopular that even a majority of Black voters opposed it. I believe that your parroting that attack on Biden is just plain wrong. It is not factual, and it lacks perspective. I could go on about the rest. Three you say? Okay, here's a third. "I haven't smeared an innocent person for career gain." I was able to watch much of the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearing, so I saw what Biden said about Anita Hill and directly to Anita Hill. Biden did not smear Anita Hill, and that allegation is just a ridiculous lie. To the contrary, Biden was very sympathetic to her. I mean that he expressed personal empathy for her situation, which was a stark contrast to the hatchet jobs from certain Republicans. Biden was by far the most humanly caring person toward Anita Hill on that Committee. Was the male/female, he said/she said situation enough to stop an appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court? If yes, then every appointment could be stopped by one person with unsubstantiated personal allegations. Maybe Biden was right to proceed with the nomination or maybe he was wrong. But he did not smear Anita Hill. That is a lie, and you should stop telling it. Republicans on the Committee smeared her, and now Republicans are smearing Biden.

Last edited:
He is a Catholic that supports abortion. /End

Reactions: StarRaider
Looks like he was literally answering a question you asked.

As to the rest of it Biden sets a pretty low bar.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/499065-lies-damned-lies-and-the-truth-about-joe-biden/

Let's Face It: Joe Biden's Serial Lies and Embellishments About His Biography Are Shamelessly Weird

Note that these articles deal primarily with character type lies. It's pretty common, especially among politicians, to play fast and loose with facts but it's often just "spin" for political points. Biden has repeatedly made statements that are flat out personal falsehoods.

LOLOLOL. Nailed it.

DullMain: "Are you a better person than Babbling Biden?"
EasternVol: "Yes. Here is why."
DullMain: "Why do you need to say you're better than Babbles, are you mentally challenged?"
Everyone: ...uh, wat???

I'm sorry but even working from this "inherent flaws in human nature" POV, which as a stand alone observation is fair enough, covers Biden very well. And to reiterate I'm making a deliberate distinction between political shenanigans and straight up lying about who you are and your experiences as a person. It's disgusting and depressing as hell but shading truths, misrepresenting information or simply omitting things that any objective person might see germane to the topic is pretty much business as usual in our current political climate. That's not the kind of character driven lying Biden has a long history of doing. Just in sticking with what was in the articles I posted, which is not even remotely all inclusive.

He claimed he went to law school on a full scholarship and that he finished in the top half of his class. Not needing to stop there he claimed he had 3 undergraduate degrees and was "the outstanding student in the polisci department.". Not a one of these things is true.

His ancestors did not work in coal mines.

His wife didn't narrowly escape when his house "burned down".

Taking some money for some speeches at U of Penn makes you neither a "teacher" nor a "professor".

He did not get arrested trying to visit Nelson Mendela in prison.

He literally stood in front of a graduating class at Annapolis and lied about trying to get into the Naval Academy.

He was never a trucker.

He tried to take credit for visiting the Tree of Life synagogue after the 2018 shooting there. Didn't happen.

And just for a fun one that's more recent than those articles he absolutely did not talk to the doctor who invented insulin since, you know, both Banting and MacLeod were dead before he was born.

There's no possible way for me sign off on someone being a "good person" that can lie so casually about these sort of topics.

Last edited:
Yes you are totally wrong.

Eastern: "I haven't introduced legislation to target minorities (crack), I didn't fight against social justice (busing), I haven't used a family tragedy for career gain and I haven't smeared an innocent person for career gain. I'm not creepy with kids. I don't try to force people to buy junk to make my friends rich. (edit - I didn't cause hundreds of (or any) needless deaths by insisting a logistics exercise be done out of sequence by an arbitrary deadline solely to give myself a talking point.)

Legislation to target minorities(crack)? To attack Biden, you are co-opting a skewed liberal take on the crack epidemic, which I personally witnessed living in South Florida. It ran through neighborhoods like some medieval disease, laying waste to individuals and families, Black and White alike. If you think that White people were not perpetrators and victims of the crack epidemic, think again, because they definitely were. I knew some of them, personally.The gangs involved with selling literally took over the streets, committing a lot of murders. I remember seeing a Black girl at a bus stop one block from where I lived, standing behind the steel power pole(something that would stop bullets) instead of sitting on the bench. I can tell you that something had to be done, so Eastern can spare me his BS. Fight against busing? Well, busing was not all good, and Biden did not oppose all busing or social justice. He supported freedom of choice, that is busing for those who wanted to goto other schools. Forced busing mandated by the federal courts was so unpopular that even a majority of Black voters opposed it. I believe that your parroting that attack on Biden is just plain wrong. It is not factual, and it lacks perspective. I could go on about the rest. Three you say? Okay, here's a third. "I haven't smeared an innocent person for career gain." I was able to watch much of the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearing, so I saw what Biden said about Anita Hill and directly to Anita Hill. Biden did not smear Anita Hill, and that allegation is just a ridiculous lie. To the contrary, Biden was very sympathetic to her. I mean that he expressed personal empathy for her situation, which was a stark contrast to the hatchet jobs from certain Republicans. Biden was by far the most humanly caring person toward Anita Hill on that Committee. Was the male/female, he said/she said situation enough to stop an appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court? If yes, then every appointment could be stopped by one person with unsubstantiated personal allegations. Maybe Biden was right to proceed with the nomination or maybe he was wrong. But he did not smear Anita Hill. That is a lie, and you should stop telling it. Republicans on the Committee smeared her, and now Republicans are smearing Biden.
Crack was seen as a 'black' drug while cocaine wasn't as much. I was in NoVa, next to DC, at the time. The concensus in the community there to Biden's theatrics was that it targeted blacks disproportionately.
Busing was strongly opposed mainly by racists who didn't want black kids in their local schools. Biden was going for their support.
I wasn't referring to the Thomas hearings but thanks for the mention.

lashcioadah...................You totally lost me with ^^^^^. the best I could get was you like his stance on the crack epidemic, busing, and Clarence Thomas. Is that correct?

VN Store

Back