Biden Lowers Price of Oil

Probably so, but the majority of these seeds were planted in 2020. One of the dumbest moves the US Treasury has ever put into motion.

The seeds were planted long before 2020. In 2020 the seeds were fertilized and given sunlight.

The dumbest move in history was shuttering production all the while pumping cash into the economy to stimulate spending.

Why are you so sour, Cholly? Biden is not a bad person. He's a good man. If you need to hate somebody so badly that you hate Joe Biden, there's something bad wrong with you. You ought not say mean and hateful things that are not true, especially about good folks.
That Biden's a 'good man' is a common refrain from his boot lickers. It's like the Fox News minion morons parroting 'Dick Cheney is a good man' when Shrub was prez. Neither are anything close to good people.

I'm not talking about the merit of the tax or the tax break, at all.

I'm pointing out that the GOP intentionally created a scenario by which the price of gas in Florida would go up 25 cents a gallon one week before election day. And I pointed that out in reference to criticism of Biden for releasing some reserves, which people contend was done to influence the election.

So, the argument goes, the Dems tried to reduce the price of gas leading up to the election, whereas the GOP tried to increase it.
It didn't go up, it went back to Democrat-approved pricing.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
That Biden's a 'good man' is a common refrain from his boot lickers. It's like the Fox News minion morons parroting 'Dick Cheney is a good man' when Shrub was prez. Neither are anything close to good people.

Are you a good person, i.e. a better person than Joe Biden? Lookit, there are professional public relations mercenaries taking millions of dollars a years to besmirch Biden's character. If your character is such that you believe the hatchet jobs they do on Biden, then that's on you, because you ought to know better. And don't give me that line that he's a bad person because he is not a perfect person. He's a politician, for Chrissake, and as politicians go, he is definitely in the good person category.

Are you a good person, i.e. a better person than Joe Biden? Lookit, there are professional public relations mercenaries taking millions of dollars a years to besmirch Biden's character. If your character is such that you believe the hatchet jobs they do on Biden, then that's on you, because you ought to know better. And don't give me that line that he's a bad person because he is not a perfect person. He's a politician, for Chrissake, and as politicians go, he is definitely in the good person category.

Stalin and Pol Pot were politicians so if that’s your compassion then yeah I would say Biden is a good person.

Yes I am a better person than Joe Biden, certainly. Most people are. I do have many faults, I know that. As we all know it's not possible to be perfect or near perfect.
I don't lie and grift for a living and I never have. I haven't introduced legislation to target minorities (crack), I didn't fight against social justice (busing), I haven't used a family tragedy for career gain and I haven't smeared an innocent person for career gain. I'm not creepy with kids. I don't try to force people to buy junk to make my friends rich.
(edit - I didn't cause hundreds of (or any) needless deaths by insisting a logistics exercise be done out of sequence by an arbitrary deadline solely to give myself a talking point.) Etc. etc.; you should get the idea.
Biden's made a long career of sleeze. He will do and say anything to gain a political edge. He's a bad person, period. If you think he qualifies as a good man I'd say your morals are very questionable.

Last edited:
Yes I am a better person than Joe Biden, certainly. Most people are. I do have many faults and am far from close to being a perfect person. As we all know it's not possible to be perfect or near perfect.
I don't lie and grift for a living and I never have. I haven't introduced legislation to target minorities (crack), I didn't fight against social justice (busing), I haven't used a family tragedy for career gain and I haven't smeared an innocent person for career gain. I'm not creepy with kids. I don't try to force people to buy junk to make my friends rich. Etc. etc.; you should get the idea.
Biden's made a long career of sleeze. He will do and say anything to gain a political edge. He's a bad person, period. If you think he qualifies as a good man I'd say your morals are very questionable.
Which POTUS's in your life time do you think had good morals?

Which POTUS's in your life time do you think had good morals?
In absolute terms Ford and Carter were pretty decent people, then GHWB. Reagan and Clinton were below him, then in order Obama, Biden, W, Nixon, Johnson and Trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad
Yes I am a better person than Joe Biden, certainly. Most people are. I do have many faults, I know that. As we all know it's not possible to be perfect or near perfect.
I don't lie and grift for a living and I never have. I haven't introduced legislation to target minorities (crack), I didn't fight against social justice (busing), I haven't used a family tragedy for career gain and I haven't smeared an innocent person for career gain. I'm not creepy with kids. I don't try to force people to buy junk to make my friends rich.
(edit - I didn't cause hundreds of (or any) needless deaths by insisting a logistics exercise be done out of sequence by an arbitrary deadline solely to give myself a talking point.) Etc. etc.; you should get the idea.

What is the source of your need to think that you're a better person than Joe Biden? You appear to suffer from some form of dementia which inclines you to believe things that are not true or fractionally true, in order to think and say something bad about somebody. That is not being a good person. It's as if you do not want to approve of the man, so you grasp whatever twisted smears and hatchet jobs the media provides, regardless of how reckless and dubious they might be. You want to think something bad about a good man and find disgusting excuses for doing so. Sorry, pal. I see that act a lot, and I'm not buying it.

What is the source of your need to think that you're a better person than Joe Biden? You appear to suffer from some form of dementia which inclines you to believe things that are not true or fractionally true, in order to think and say something bad about somebody. That is not being a good person. It's as if you do not want to approve of the man, so you grasp whatever twisted smears and hatchet jobs the media provides, regardless of how reckless and dubious they might be. You want to think something bad about a good man and find disgusting excuses for doing so. Sorry, pal. I see that act a lot, and I'm not buying it.

Looks like he was literally answering a question you asked.

Are you a good person, i.e. a better person than Joe Biden?

As to the rest of it Biden sets a pretty low bar.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/499065-lies-damned-lies-and-the-truth-about-joe-biden/

Let's Face It: Joe Biden's Serial Lies and Embellishments About His Biography Are Shamelessly Weird

Note that these articles deal primarily with character type lies. It's pretty common, especially among politicians, to play fast and loose with facts but it's often just "spin" for political points. Biden has repeatedly made statements that are flat out personal falsehoods.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. There's definitely inflation that he didn't really cause.

I will say like most politicians that he's absolutely clueless how to fix it.
I respectfully disagree. Inflation is almost exclusively Biden's fault. Biden's policies:
War on American energy
5 trillion dollars pumped into the economy
Forced green new deal energy initiatives
War in Ukraine, because of retreat in Afghanistan
Supply chain bottlenecks because of California changes in policies at ports of entry.

He is not a politician. Biden is... end of argument

I was skeptical of the diesel shortage like most, but I went to order farm diesel yesterday and the company we have deliver, didn’t have any and wasn’t going to have any until late next week. Their suppliers are tapped out.

I went and bought on highway diesel. Not chancing it.

Why are you so sour, Cholly? Biden is not a bad person. He's a good man. If you need to hate somebody so badly that you hate Joe Biden, there's something bad wrong with you. You ought not say mean and hateful things that are not true, especially about good folks.
"Good man". Lol. He's corrupt AF unless you've had your head in the sand.

It's just sleepy Ole Uncle Joe being himself.

I respectfully disagree. Inflation is almost exclusively Biden's fault. Biden's policies:
War on American energy
5 trillion dollars pumped into the economy
Forced green new deal energy initiatives
War in Ukraine, because of retreat in Afghanistan
Supply chain bottlenecks because of California changes in policies at ports of entry.
I'd argue that in 2020, creating 25% of all the us dollars that's ever been created in our 240 year history was the main culprit.

When you combine this with two years of massive retirements (3x the number of people retired than the number that reached working age and entered the job market).

More money with the same number of things created is a receipe for inflation. More money with less things being created is the nightmare you see now.

Sure energy has some impact, but Biden is a convenient excuse for oil execs. There no way they're going to drill new locations where it takes $50/ barrel to break even when OPEC can flood the market with oil they produce for $5/barrel and try to bankrupt them like they did a decade ago. Also the don't have enough workers to service the existing wells let alone drill new ones. Oil companies are the healthiest right now than they've been in decades.

Also, gas prices aren't the reason it takes 20 weeks to get a garage door. These doors are made in the USA so there are no shipping issues.

There simply aren't enough bodies in the workforce and the money supply is too high. The Fed is basically telly you they are taking money/liquidity out of the economy as fast as they reasonably can.

If we resurrected Eisenhower (arguably the greatest modern President) I don't think the Fed would be doing anything differently than they are right now.

I'd argue that in 2020, creating 25% of all the us dollars that's ever been created in our 240 year history was the main culprit.

When you combine this with two years of massive retirements (3x the number of people retired than the number that reached working age and entered the job market).

More money with the same number of things created is a receipe for inflation. More money with less things being created is the nightmare you see now.

Sure energy has some impact, but Biden is a convenient excuse for oil execs. There no way they're going to drill new locations where it takes $50/ barrel to break even when OPEC can flood the market with oil they produce for $5/barrel and try to bankrupt them like they did a decade ago. Also the don't have enough workers to service the existing wells let alone drill new ones. Oil companies are the healthiest right now than they've been in decades.

Also, gas prices aren't the reason it takes 20 weeks to get a garage door. These doors are made in the USA so there are no shipping issues.

There simply aren't enough bodies in the workforce and the money supply is too high. The Fed is basically telly you they are taking money/liquidity out of the economy as fast as they reasonably can.

If we resurrected Eisenhower (arguably the greatest modern President) I don't think the Fed would be doing anything differently than they are right now.
Did the Biden admin create like 1 billon, kajillion new jobs.... Tho... accordingly employment numbers are sky high

VN Store

Back