Biden pardons federal offenses for marijuana charges

Awe hell, Joe will come out and say he smoked pot with corn pop when they went to school with a bunch of Puerto Ricans and blacks and went on a cross country trip to no where driving a semi truck.
And anyone that questions that story is a lying dog faced pony solider!!

Many of the people released will be back in prison on much more serious charges. Not because marijuana is a gateway to anything. No no. Because Biden’s economy is so awful they would rather be in prison where bread isn’t $6 a loaf and they don’t have to worry about 40 year high record inflation.

Imagine going in under Trump and getting out under Biden. Completely different country!

And anyone that questions that story is a lying dog faced pony solider!!

Many of the people released will be back in prison on much more serious charges. Not because marijuana is a gateway to anything. No no. Because Biden’s economy is so awful they would rather be in prison where bread isn’t $6 a loaf and they don’t have to worry about 40 year high record inflation.

Imagine going in under Trump and getting out under Biden. Completely different country!
He’s buying votes, c’mon man.

I know he is.

It’s October of an election year. I’m sure the dems have more tricks up their sleeves. Can’t wait. 🙄

I wonder what the cuttoff for voter registration is in most states?

I remember one particular lecture during pharmacy school the professor made the statement that it’s easier for him to obtain cocaine than marijuana for his research projects and that never made sense to me. Its been long overdue to get marijuana out of schedule 1.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I remember one particular lecture during pharmacy school the professor made the statement that it’s easier for him to obtain cocaine than marijuana for his research projects and that never made sense to me. Its been long overdue to get marijuana out of schedule 1.

Your professor liked nose candy obviously.

Reactions: GordonC and hog88
While I'm a fan of legalized marajuana...this is pandering at it finest...

It's doing the right thing. We're so jaded by our partisanship that we can't celebrate something that is a huge deal and actual progress. We have to naysay it, even when we agree with it.

It's completely embarrassing that it took Biden, of all people, to get this done and people can **** all the way off with their criticisms of it.

It's doing the right thing. We're so jaded by our partisanship that we can't celebrate something that is a huge deal and actual progress. We have to naysay it, even when we agree with it.

It's completely embarrassing that it took Biden, of all people, to get this done and people can **** all the way off with their criticisms of it.

Yeah. We have seen what y’all consider progress. 16354FE1-38D6-499F-8E7E-D1C2B33711AC.jpeg

Reactions: joevol33
Help me understand this. I read that he "pardoned" people for Marijuana, but I didn't see that he legalized it?

Reactions: joevol33
He’s buying votes, c’mon man.
pandering at it's finest. Could have done this same day he killed the pipeline.

Also distraction with the news of Feds weighing charges against Hunter for tax and foreign lobbying violations.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back