Biden pardons federal offenses for marijuana charges

uhhh, you are pardoned by the United States of America, President Biden until they review and reschedule it..

Biden cannot pardon state convictions nor can he or the federal government change state laws.

**** HUNTER. How is this news? This is an individual, private citizen, who was investigated by the feds (as he should have been), and is being brought to justice. How is this news?

Reactions: Sudden Impact
You'd complain no matter what day he did it. You're the problem

The federal government never fixes anything . They cause the wound then when it’s advantageous to them , election time , they put a Mickey Mouse bandage on it and tell you that this should help the wound they created in the first place . If we want to call that “ progress “ have at it , but it’s just BS semantics and placating the sheep before voting .

Reactions: rekinhavoc
The federal government never fixes anything . They cause the wound then when it’s advantageous to them , election time , they put a Mickey Mouse bandage on it and tell you that this should help the wound they created in the first place . If we want to call that “ progress “ have at it , but it’s just BS semantics and placating the sheep before voting .
Is it better than it was without this? Simple question

Lowering gas prices in time has failed miserably. Had to do something. On the bright side no one will have extra cash for the Devil's Lettuce.

You'd complain no matter what day he did it. You're the problem

I don't really care. Most of the homes smoke weed. I think you better be careful with who you pardon though. Some of them breaking the law carry choppas.

I don't really care. Most of the homes smoke weed. I think you better be careful with who you pardon though. Some of them breaking the law carry choppas.

That’s what I don’t get. People aren’t going to prison for just simple possession.

Is it better than it was without this? Simple question

Yes .. is it a joke because it’s just pardoning without actually doing anything and they will still put people in jail because it’s the federal law they created in the first place ? Also yes . Are we so desperate now that we are calling this “ Progress” ?

VN Store

Back