Biden pardons federal offenses for marijuana charges

Yes .. is it a joke because it’s just pardoning without actually doing anything and they will still put people in jail because it’s the federal law they created in the first place ? Also yes . Are we so desperate now that we are calling this “ Progress” ?
says they're going to look at changing the law. It's more to combat the wod than anything from the right

says they're going to look at changing the law. It's more to combat the wod than anything from the right

Come on man you know what “ we are going to look into changing ( insert federal law here) “ means in government speak . Shocking the ones in power chose now to publicly put out there that they are going to look into it . The timing is impeccable . Not anytime in the past did they decide it was a good idea to “ look into to it “ I’ll ask again , are we so desperate that we are calling this progress now ?

Reactions: BreatheUT
The first states made this one inevitable by legalizing medical and recreation.

Come on man you know what “ we are going to look into changing ( insert federal law here) “ means in government speak . Shocking the ones in power chose now to publicly put out there that they are going to look into it . The timing is impeccable . Not anytime in the past did they decide it was a good idea to “ look into to it “ I’ll ask again , are we so desperate that we are calling this progress now ?
I don't know that since this is actual action. Yes it's progress when there have been no positive moves in a long time. Expunged records would be another

Is it better than it was without this? Simple question

It affects so few people that I don’t see how this announcement does much of anything. In the end (after the midterms) they’ll make some excuse as to why pot couldn’t be reclassified and things will stay pretty much the same.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Yes .. is it a joke because it’s just pardoning without actually doing anything and they will still put people in jail because it’s the federal law they created in the first place ? Also yes . Are we so desperate now that we are calling this “ Progress” ?

The interweb says there have been 6500 people convicted of simple possession in federal court, my guess is since I find it hard to believe federal law enforcement is out there busting people for having a couple joints, is that the majority of those simple possession charges were in addition to more serious charges that aren’t being pardoned. So in the end maybe a 1000 people will have a clean record as a result of these pardons. That’s great and I’m happy he is doing it but todays announcement is nothing more than an election ploy.

I don't know that since this is actual action. Yes it's progress when there have been no positive moves in a long time. Expunged records would be another

Hitting your thumb with a hammer , putting a bandaid on it and telling yourself and others in the room with you that you’ll look into it not doing it again , while you are actively doing it again .. is not progress . Actually changing the law would be the correct answer when you have the power to get it done . Nothing to “ look into “ it’s been staring you in the face the whole time . 🤷‍♂️

The interweb says there have been 6500 people convicted of simple possession in federal court, my guess is since I find it hard to believe federal law enforcement is out there busting people for having a couple joints, is that the majority of those simple possession charges were in addition to more serious charges that aren’t being pardoned. So in the end maybe a 1000 people will have a clean record as a result of these pardons. That’s great and I’m happy he is doing it but todays announcement is nothing more than an election ploy.

That’s because we know what stacking up charges is all about when the Feds want you to go away . It’s nothing more than the normal pre election pandering and getting the ones with low bar expectations primed up and ready to check those boxes behind the curtain. Meh

When you enforce a law and turn around and let the criminal go of course it won’t work.
Well yeah that's what happens when you end stupid laws. It takes a special kind of thinker to call those people criminals

Well yeah that's what happens when you end stupid laws. It takes a special kind of thinker to call those people criminals

Lol ok huff. If you break the law you’re a criminal. I find it hard to believe that any were in prison for first offense simple possession.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
MJ legalization..Like Primary Issue #1 with what is going on.

Lol ok huff. If you break the law you’re a criminal. I find it hard to believe that any were in prison for first offense simple possession.

You mean like taking government documents to your home that you have no right to have? Michael Flynn crimes? Am I hearing you correctly?

You mean like taking government documents to your home that you have no right to have? Michael Flynn crimes? Am I hearing you correctly?

Uh oh. Somebody’s tds is triggered. He should’ve just kept them on a private server.

You made a pretty bold statement, so are there caveats to your beliefs?

I can’t imagine a person having documents so vital to national security that the fbi is aware of them having, they visit that person to talk, and then wait months to execute a raid. It either adds further to their incompetence and corruption or it’s a nothing burger.

310858653_507378207925982_3355296922784424626_n.jpg

VN Store

Back