Biden pardons federal offenses for marijuana charges

Help me understand this. I read that he "pardoned" people for Marijuana, but I didn't see that he legalized it?

He didn't and in the end he won't, just like canceling college debt this will go to sh!t and won't get done but it's the thought that counts.

Also, how many people have federal convictions for simple possession?

It came with the sugar cane. It was Americas first crop as hemp. If anyone can do weed right, it's America.

He didn't and in the end he won't, just like canceling college debt this will go to sh!t and won't get done but it's the thought that counts.

About 6500 have been so who knows how many this will help.

Yeah. We have seen what y’all consider progress. View attachment 497375

Gross!

tumblr_mhybkw8nLO1qg39ewo1_500.gifv

So this pardon isn't progress or you just being a tool?
This is progress in the same way getting a 1st down in a game you are losing 112-0 is progress.

Don’t let me stop you from taking a victory lap bro. Not much to celebrate the last 20 months or so. If this gets you going, have at it.

It's progress, and it's a huge shift. That means you no longer get arrested for simple cannabis possession. Think of the consequences of that act.

This is progress in the same way getting a 1st down in a game you are losing 112-0 is progress.

Don’t let me stop you from taking a victory lap bro. Not much to celebrate the last 20 months or so. If this gets you going, have at it.

WTF are you talking about? This thread is about marijuana. You're bringing in the trans issue and the last 20 months of history and nobody knows why, except that you're a troll.

Help me understand this. I read that he "pardoned" people for Marijuana, but I didn't see that he legalized it?
Well, he wants it to be left to each state. Like abortions but you won’t see libs losing their minds over this.

This thread has me questioning whether or not people actually want Biden to do good things? Are you happier when it's ****** things and you get to complain?

I mean this is reversible until they codify it.
Wonder how private sector will look at it.

uhhh, you are pardoned by the United States of America, President Biden until they review and reschedule it..

VN Store

Back