Biden state of the union

I understand some may not want the vaccine but it's best everyone gets it. There aren't many good reasons not to.
You mean no reasons besides the fact that there has been no fda approval, no long term studies on effectiveness or side effects and deaths attributed to getting it? Yeah, seems fine

You mean no reasons besides the fact that there has been no fda approval, no long term studies on effectiveness or side effects and deaths attributed to getting it? Yeah, seems fine

Where is it not FDA approved? Have we not been told all these vaccines have been approved?

I understand some may not want the vaccine but it's best everyone gets it. There aren't many good reasons not to.

Here are a few considerations, off the top of my head:
- unknown long-term effects
- unknown duration of efficacy
- unknown effect in people who have recovered from natural infection
- unknown comparison of efficacy to immunity from natural infection
- well-established immunity already exists after natural infection
- unknown safety profile in pregnancy
- unknown safety profile in breastfeeding
- no safety data or completed trials in children
- anecdotal reports of serious vaccine effects and death in subjects with recent or concurrent CV19 infection
- unclear whether it actually prevents aquisition or transmission of virus (although vaccines have clearly shown to be effective at preventing clinical illness)

To each his own. I'm getting it. I've got elderly family and I'll be happy to be a lab rat.

To each his own. I'm getting it. I've got elderly family and I'll be happy to be a lab rat.
All were saying is it’s a matter of personal choice to each their own. And people need to knock off the social shaming after individuals make a choice they don’t agree with.

Reactions: hog88
All were saying is it’s a matter of personal choice to each their own. And people need to knock off the social shaming after individuals make a choice they don’t agree with.

Fair enough...emergency approval isn't full FDA approval. I get it. I'm still taking it when I'm eligible. I want to visit family and not worry about infecting them.

I may have the wrong pulse of the board but in general I don't see any of us who are taking a pass encouraging others to do the same. For myself, I am perfectly happy for you to get the vaccine. I can't say it is the same for those of us rejecting the vaccine from those who want to be vaccinated.

Fair enough...emergency approval isn't full FDA approval. I get it. I'm still taking it when I'm eligible. I want to visit family and not worry about infecting them.
And I understand your reasoning and respect your individual choice.

Wish I had an individual choice. I do what my wife tells me or I get the bat again... 😥

The vaccine is an individual decision. I believe everyone should get it because most of us have elderly family who are vulnerable. I want to visit my elderly relatives and would feel like a $hit heal if I gave them the virus.

The vaccine is an individual decision. I believe everyone should get it because most of us have elderly family who are vulnerable. I want to visit my elderly relatives and would feel like a $hit heal if I gave them the virus.
Yes. You've already stated your reasons. I am glad you are getting it.

I don't have elderly family.

Sooooo you’re first two sentences are contradictory. That’s all we keep pointing out to you. If you had started the second sentence with “from my own risk assessment and consideration for my family I’ve chosen ...”. You’re welcome 😎

VN Store

Back