Biden state of the union

Vaccination Considerations for People Pregnant or Breastfeeding

I have a busy afternoon but will check back after I finish for the day to see if there's anything I can help with.

tenor.gif

Biden is not unique in this but he is constantly talking about unity so:

why can't a politician:

1) resist the urge to take exaggerated shots at prior opposition administration and
2) acknowledge good things that were done by a prior opposition administration.

If the purpose of the speech is really to provide hope and assurance, dropping the partisan stuff would go along way towards it but it's just not in the DNA of politicians.

This is cute my local town had a 4th of July Parade and fireworks last year.😂👌

I completely forgot my town will be having a music festival on May 1st & 2nd complete with a carnival and 5k race. 1980's & 90's country group Shenandoah headlines on the 1st and Bo Duke himself John Schneider headlines on the 2nd.

Where is it not FDA approved? Have we not been told all these vaccines have been approved?

No, they have not been approved. Even Fauci couldn't say that when pressed on it last week. Skip to the 2:18 mark where the interviewer asks Fauci the first time. Then the interviewer has to ask again at the @3:35. Basically it has been given an emergency use authorization, not FDA approval.

The vaccine is an individual decision. I believe everyone should get it because most of us have elderly family who are vulnerable. I want to visit my elderly relatives and would feel like a $hit heal if I gave them the virus.

I visited my 90 year old grandmother this past December. I didn’t have the vaccine or even wear a mask.

I would feel bad...but she had my cousin’s daughter quarantining at her house for the week after she had been exposed to COVID on a road trip with a friend who had the virus.

VN Store

Back