Biden Wins - Trump Loses

Sigh, get over the fact that your outdated ideals and ignorance lost the day.
If you can’t, you’re free to leave the country just like trump detailed when the shoe is on the other foot.

Wait what ? Those outdated ideas as you call them caused the Dems to lose seats in the House and fail to take over the Senate . I guess ignorance comes in all forms and is bliss when not recognized.

Wait what ? Those outdated ideas as you call them caused the Dems to lose seats in the House and fail to take over the Senate . I guess ignorance comes in all forms and is bliss when not recognized.

Senate is still pending and getting rid of trump will forever be a net gain.

Nope, I addressed it in last half of my statement.
Georgia is blue btw so it doesn’t seem as if it will be too far a stretch.

That getting rid of Trump is a net gain when you go 1-3 ? You realize that the POTUS because just a figurehead when Congress doesn’t go along with him correct ? The whole post was about countering your assumption of outdated ideas and ignorance.

That getting rid of Trump is a net gain when you go 1-3 ? You realize that the POTUS because just a figurehead when Congress doesn’t go along with him correct ? The whole post was about countering your assumption of outdated ideas and ignorance.

Dems can still win the senate so you mean 3/3? Or possibly 2/3? Still a net gain 🤷‍♂️
The biggest referendum of all is the ouster of trump.

Dems can still win the senate so you mean 3/3? Or possibly 2/3? Still a net gain 🤷‍♂️
The biggest referendum of all is the ouster of trump.

I addressed your wing and prayer with a meme . We shall see .

Sigh, get over the fact that your outdated ideals and ignorance lost the day.
If you can’t, you’re free to leave the country just like trump detailed when the shoe is on the other foot.
Nope not leaving. I love this country and will fight for her.

I didn't know that fighting for Americans was am outdated ideal though.

I don't gaf about the gop and we aren't a straight democracy

2nd: Google it
Representative Republic
It’s a type of democracy but it’s amazing how many “Americans” Don’t understand it. They should probably read up on why the founding fathers established the EC.

Representative Republic
It’s a type of democracy but it’s amazing how many “Americans” Don’t understand it. They should probably read up on why the founding fathers established the EC.

Because they don’t care , they want a democracy so they can install the programs that can be most easily implemented by mob rule , or in their world .. progress .

Nope not leaving. I love this country and will fight for her.

I didn't know that fighting for Americans was am outdated ideal though.

Your tactic of immature ignorance and unconditional love for trump are the outdated ideals fyi

I love the 10th Amendment. Get used to it. And get ready to be boat raced in 2022. Oh and the Supreme Court looks mighty fine.

The framers were ready for you commy aholes.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back