Biden's first day in office

I could listen to music from 2000 and back for the rest of my life.The crap that came after that time is the worst crap ever and the stuff that is considered music today sucks and I will never listen to it.
So that is a no to K pop?

Right now I'm listening to

Following the links on the right of the YouTube screen is interesting if you pick stuff you don't know. We never got exposed to a lot of popular music from other countries - British, yes; but groups like ABBA might never have happened except they won a European awards show. Apparently Boney M was a Euro-Caribbean group from West Germany. The only other German pop song I remember was 99 Luftballons by Nena.

I am your Dancing Queen..lol. I am coming outta the closet. Never admitted before, but yes I like DQ

Last edited:
I am your Dancing Queen..lol. I am coming outta the closet. Never admitted before, but yes I like DQ

Several years ago my son got in the car and looked at the music I had to play (not sure if CDs or thumb drives) and said you realize everything you have in here is Swedish. I probably had ABBA, Roxette, and Ace of Base.

Seriously doubt many if any federal contractors are paying under $15 hr anyway. More showbiz from the career do nothing.

Not sure I agree. A contractor will possibly be implied to pay "all" employees of the contract including admin and such and considering the USG is 25% of the nations economy, lets Boil this frog.

Reactions: AM64
I like the four album box set a lot. Many songs you never heard on the radio. A few of those are forgettable, but some are very good - more ballad type than pop in a few cases.

Shoot ...... I still listen to the "Spice Girls" every so often ...... they still good.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back