Biden's first day in office

Not sure I agree. A contractor will possibly be implied to pay "all" employees of the contract including admin and such and considering the USG is 25% of the nations economy, lets Boil this frog.

Yeah, there may be a lot more than meets the eye. As an example, with fast food places and lodging on military bases now, the term "contractor" could go a long way and maybe easily stretch into the jobs that pay less than minimum wage. It's moves like this that have bought dims the loyalty of the government bureaucracy and turned places like NoVA blue. Every time the GOP tries a fit of madness and goes for some fiscal responsibility, the bureaucracy stabs them in the back.

I dig this tune so much.

BTW, I've been checking Boney M album out. A couple that are pretty good, one you would guess was ABBA, and at least a couple more that could grow on you. Belfast is not bad at all. Disco actually seems kind of refreshing after so much of the crap that came out since.

He didn't sh!t on national guard troops, he actually could draw a big crowd for an inauguration because he was legitimately elected, and he didn't claim that his opponents supporters were domestic terrorists. The same can't be said for your guy. But please keep posting gifs, I know you don't have actual facts to dispute it.

I literally just stopped laughing.

Since when do you believe in facts? Aren’t you the one talking about blood being shed and succession based purely off the words of a pathological liar. I guess I missed the change.

Your “facts” are incredibly weak for a “good” president btw. Let me help you out.
The greatest thing trump accomplished was being a 1 term president, which is an incredibly hard thing to do. I give him all the credit.

I literally just stopped laughing.

Since when do you believe in facts? Aren’t you the one talking about blood being shed and succession based purely off the words of a pathological liar. I guess I missed the change.

Your “facts” are incredibly weak for a “good” president btw. Let me help you out.
The greatest thing trump accomplished was being a 1 term president, which is an incredibly hard thing to do. I give him all the credit.
Blah blah blah, when you can back up anything with facts get back to me. Just so you know ALL lives matter, racist.

Reactions: AM64
At some point you should go listen to the rest of the quote because the "news" outlets you follow never play the rest of it
Have you even figured out yet that Trump specifically said he wasn’t talking about the extremists on the right or left when he said that? It’s in the transcript but that’s not what you hear from CNN and their ilk.

Not my point 🤦‍♂️

The goal of the leftist scum is to eliminate small business and consolidate power into regime friendly multinational companies enabling the state to pick the winners and loser based on their allegiance to the state. It’s called State-Controlled Capitalism, i.e., or in most circles the Communist China model.

The goal of the leftist scum is to eliminate small business and consolidate power into regime friendly multinational companies enabling the state to pick the winners and loser based on their allegiance to the state. It’s called State-Controlled Capitalism, i.e., or in most circles the Communist China model.

Dang...As well put as I ever heard. The small feeble will have to rely on gov handouts to complete the consolidation.

Reactions: AM64
You need to share what you've been watching on youtube, I've never heard of this band but they were also in the late 70's which was before I could afford cable and get MTV.
I think MTV started in 1980 anyway so you didn’t miss anything there.

I could listen to music from 2000 and back for the rest of my life.The crap that came after that time is the worst crap ever and the stuff that is considered music today sucks and I will never listen to it.
It’s just gotten progressively worse. 2000-2010 still had some good stuff mixed in but not as much as the preceding decades. 2010-present is much worse, especially as you get into the last few years. Most songs truly sound similar, they’re not remotely interesting from any angle, and the lyrics have gotten downright awful. Let’s not kid ourselves, the stuff from the 90s wasn’t clean but the filth has greatly escalated. I have to be very careful about what Sirius station I’m on with kids in the car.

Dang...As well put as I ever heard. The small feeble will have to rely on gov handouts to complete the consolidation.

There are thousands of examples out there where this is happening but perhaps the scariest is the Freedom Group that has been buying up firearms and ammunition companies for years. At some point it will become State-Controlled thus ending any need for pursuing restrictive gun laws.

It’s just gotten progressively worse. 2000-2010 still had some good stuff mixed in but not as much as the preceding decades. 2010-present is much worse, especially as you get into the last few years. Most songs truly sound similar, they’re not remotely interesting from any angle, and the lyrics have gotten downright awful. Let’s not kid ourselves, the stuff from the 90s wasn’t clean but the filth has greatly escalated. I have to be very careful about what Sirius station I’m on with kids in the car.

The Kingston Trio had a hit with Greenback Dollar in the 60's. There were actually two versions - one for the radio and the one on the record. The word "damn" was deleted on the radio version - blipped over with a guitar and a pause. That's not even in the running with a lot of lyrics today that are genuinely unfit for general audiences, but not a word from people who would censor much other speech or mention of history and demand respect for public figures they think worthy.

And I don't give a damn about a Greenback a-dollar
Spend it fast as I can
For a wailing song and a good guitar
The only things that I understand, poor boy
The only things that I understand

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back