biden's niece's diary

The house is owned by a friend of hers... that friend has confirmed, that is what happened, but as far as that couple who sold the diary is concerned, it really doesn't matter. There was not a legitimate reason for them to be in possession of Ashley Biden's diary, much less selling it. They pleaded guilty to the charges and apologized in court for their actions. How about you do the math?

Are you one of the people defending MAPs on Twitter? Apparantly you have no morals

The house is owned by a friend of hers... that friend has confirmed, that is what happened, but as far as that couple who sold the diary is concerned, it really doesn't matter. There was not a legitimate reason for them to be in possession of Ashley Biden's diary, much less selling it. They pleaded guilty to the charges and apologized in court for their actions. How about you do the math?
So you believe that Biden is a sick **** based on the content of the diary?

They pleaded guilty to the charges and apologized in court for their actions. How about you do the math?
Illegally obtained diary + sale = Conspiracy to Commit Interstate Transportation of Stolen Property, which is a felony.

Joe Biden + 11yr old daughter + shower =?
My answer is pedophile, but I'm wondering what your math shows?

This surprises you?

No not at all. I just think it's almost comical seeing him basically admit that the diary is real and yet he has absolutely no issue with the content of the diary and the fact that the Joe Biden is a sick pervert. I don't think he was aware of the trap he set up for himself (or maybe he has no problem with perverts)

Whats apalling to me is the fact that you are basically admitting that this diary is real and yet you have absolutely no concerns about the content of the diary and that Joe Biden is indeed a filthy sick man who wanted to take showers with his 11 uear old daughter. Is their any wonder his son is a crackhead.
I have scoured the internet, and far as I can tell, that alleged content of Ashley Biden's diary, has only been reported by far right sites with little credibility.

They include :

1) National File - a right-wing blog and news website, founded in August of 2019. They are best known for publishing false and misleading claims about COVID-19.

2) Project Veritas - a far right activist group, which produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media. They have proven themselves to not be above lying.

3) The Gateway Pundit - a far right fake news site, which is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

I don't buy it. It looks too much like PizzaGate to me.

Illegally obtained diary + sale = Conspiracy to Commit Interstate Transportation of Stolen Property, which is a felony.

Joe Biden + 11yr old daughter + shower =?
My answer is pedophile, but I'm wondering what your math shows?
Show me an actual journalist who has reported that. That is PizzaGate 2.0.

Why wasn’t her friend in possession of her personal property? Why did another person have access to those personal possessions? If they were secured they could not have been taken.
The math says the fbi investigated no less than 5 ppl and 2 news sources over a diary Ashley didn’t try to recover. She had to be called and admitted it was hers.

So in this instance focusing on how the information was obtained is all important and the actual content is not.

In the Mar a Lago thread the content is all important and the method of obtaining is not.
The content is important. I simply don't believe that it contains what is being alleged, because of the lack of credibility of the sources. The whole thing is too similar to PizzaGate.

Show me an actual journalist who has reported the content of Ashley Biden's diary. You people are gullible as hell.

I have scoured the internet, and far as I can tell, that alleged content of Ashley Biden's diary, has only been reported by far right sites with little credibility.

They include :

1) National File - a right-wing blog and news website, founded in August of 2019. They are best known for publishing false and misleading claims about COVID-19.

2) Project Veritas - a far right activist group, which produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which uses secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media. They have proven themselves to not be above lying.

3) The Gateway Pundit - a far right fake news site, which is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

I don't buy it. It looks too much like PizzaGate to me.

Lol ok so now it's not real? You can't have it both ways. Pick your side. If it's not real Ashley's diary was not stolen. If it is real, Ashley's diary was stolen but it also proves the point that Joe Biden is a sick pervert (we all already knew this).

Last edited:
Lol ok so now it's not real? You can't have it both ways. Pick your side. If it's not real Ashley's diary was not stolen. If it is real, Ashley's diary was stolen but it also proves the point that Joe Biden is a sick pervert (we all knew already knew this).
No, there is a diary. I just don't believe that it contains what National File, The Gateway Pundit and Project Veritas have alleged it contains. It's too similar to PizzaGate. Like I keep saying, show me an actual journalist who has confirmed what is being alleged by those far right groups.

BowlBrother85 just did a complete 180. Now the content isn't real which no diary was stolen. So predictable
There is a diary that was stolen. I'm calling bull $hit on the far right allegations concerning what Ashley Biden had written in the diary.

The content is important. I simply don't believe that it contains what is being alleged, because of the lack of credibility of the sources. The whole thing is too similar to PizzaGate.

Show me an actual journalist who has reported the content of Ashley Biden's diary. You people are gullible as hell.
Gullible is believing there is an "actual journalist ". You post articles from biased journalists . Doesn't make you right. We all do. You choose who to believe .
Gullible is thinking you are always right and everyone who doesn't believe the same things you do is wrong .

People are putting 2 and 2 together on him being a creep. From his son labeling him as Pedo Pete to many videos of him groping and sniffing kids there is smoke.

Show me an actual journalist who has reported that. That is PizzaGate 2.0.
Her words. Her actual words BB. “Showering with my father” and her realization of why she’s got a sexual addiction and is a raging alcoholic. She realized she was hypersexual at a very young age and drinking at 13. Exactly like Hunter. Read her words. This one you don’t have to do the math, Ashley outted her father and Hunter is living proof of what they were raised with.

Gullible is believing there is an "actual journalist ". You post articles from biased journalists . Doesn't make you right. We all do. You choose who to believe .
Gullible is thinking you are always right and everyone who doesn't believe the same things you do is wrong .

People are putting 2 and 2 together on him being a creep. From his son labeling him as Pedo Pete to many videos of him groping and sniffing kids there is smoke.
Gullible is believing that Ashley Biden wrote about showers with her dad as a child in her diary. That is just way too useful and convenient for those far right sites.

Gullible is also not learning a damn thing from either PizzaGate or Q Anon. I think that some of you are just pitifully stupid.

There is a diary that was stolen. I'm calling bull $hit on the far right allegations concerning what Ashley Biden had written in the diary.
It is on the interwebz BB. Read it for yourself. She verified it was hers and there was handwriting analysis. The best actual source you can get straight from the writer herself.

Gullible is believing that Ashley Biden wrote about showers with her dad as a child in her diary. That is just way too useful and convenient for those far right sites.

Gullible is also not learning a damn thing from either PizzaGate or Q Anon. I think that some of you are just pitifully stupid.
Lol. Keep name calling . I am sure it will get you laid or something.

Her words. Her actual words BB. “Showering with my father” and her realization of why she’s got a sexual addiction and is a raging alcoholic. She realized she was hypersexual at a very young age and drinking at 13. Exactly like Hunter. Read her words. This one you don’t have to do the math, Ashley outted her father and Hunter is living proof of what they were raised with.
My whole point, is that I do not believe that those are her words.

You are reciting what National File, Project Veritas, and The Gateway Pundit have posted online. I will believe it when an actual journalist reports that her diary contains those words.

At the moment, I think that the contents of Ashley Biden's diary have been fabricated by the far right... and I think that you idiots will believe anything that confirms your biases.

I posted my disdain for Q Anon in the Q thread. I've never given pizza gate any credibility either.

Gullible is refusing to believe the contents of the diary because all the media sources that called Hunter Biden's laptop Russian disinformation won't report on it.

VN Store

Back