biden's niece's diary

Some of the "Trump/Russia" stuff was true. It depends on what you are talking about. The June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower did take place.

.... and there is a difference between Newsweek and The Gateway Pundit.
So reports from "legitimate" news sources were true? You are willing to believe what you want to believe and yet call others gullible? Others are politically stupid? Do you have a mirror?

I would have concerns for Ashley Biden, if she had actually written those things in her diary ... but she didn't.
Your first two pages was a creative writing exercise on how the diary was possessed by another party. Did you stop the think she’s being surpressed on talking about it? That she actually said that in her diary as a release? Probably not because there’s not a link to provide.

she hasn’t spoken out against it either, goes both ways.

Your first two pages was a creative writing exercise on how the diary was possessed by another party. Did you stop the think she’s being surpressed on talking about it? That she actually said that in her diary as a release? Probably not because there’s not a link to provide.

It is a strategy. Keep it gray and make it an us vs them issue.

It has been claimed in this thread that she publicly acknowledged that the contents of her diary included passages which mentioned that she had taken showers with her dad, and been sexually abused as a child ... and the only link provided is to a site that trafficks in disinformation (National File). There would be other sources, if she really did confirm it was true.

As far as not speaking out against it, I would take the "don't dignify it with a response" route as well... at least until a news agency had also reported it. Then I would take action against it. As long as this is only coming from sources like National File and The Gateway Pundit, talking about it only gives it oxygen.

This thread proves that you guys have learned nothing from PizzaGate. This is the PizzaGate playbook verbatim and pretty much every one of you believed it. There are some very stupid people on here.

It has been claimed in this thread that she publicly acknowledged that the contents of her diary included passages which mentioned that she had taken showers with her dad, and been sexually abused as a child ... and the only link provided is to a site that trafficks in disinformation (National File). There would be other sources, if she really did confirm it was true.

As far as not speaking out against it, I would take the "don't dignify it with a response" route as well... at least until a news agency had also reported it. Then I would take action against it. As long as this is only coming from sources like National File and The Gateway Pundit, talking about it only gives it oxygen.

This thread proves that you guys have learned nothing from PizzaGate. This is the PizzaGate playbook verbatim and pretty much every one of you believed it. There are some very stupid people on here.
Correct. Just not the ones you think....

So until she comes out and publicly says my dad the sitting President didn’t molest me in the shower, one can believe it’s true. Especially if the diary is hers. But keep saying Pizzagate as a deflection.

NY post confirmed it just like hunters laptop. Maybe everyone wants to get rid of Joe.
You have given 100% O2 to many things that never happened while denying things that did happen. Ah well were all human.

You claimed that she had already publicly acknowledged writing those things in her diary. So the burden of proof rests with you. You're asking me to prove a negative. You made the allegation. The burden of proof rests with you.

Aside from National File, Project Veritas or The Gateway Pundit, do you have a source that confirms that?

NY post confirmed it just like hunters laptop. Maybe everyone wants to get rid of Joe.
You have given 100% O2 to many things that never happened while denying things that did happen. Ah well were all human.
Then link the NY Post article which confirms it.

Everybody keeps saying she took showers with her father, but she is Bidens niece? I’m confused. Is Ashley is daughter or niece?

Reactions: AM64
Everybody keeps saying she took showers with her father, but she is Bidens niece? I’m confused. Is Ashley is daughter or niece?

that's what makes it extra...

FFniAGjXoAIjSm9.jpg

who knows the real truth but we do know that Biden has a habit of touching young girls (and women) in ways that are cringeworthy. Whether or not that's sexual or not I don't know if even Joe knows. He likes to be nude in the pool as we learned when he was VP and this was disturbing to some female SS members.

I'm saying I would not be surprised at all if this was true given the behavior he's displayed.

You claimed that she had already publicly acknowledged writing those things in her diary. So the burden of proof rests with you. You're asking me to prove a negative. You made the allegation. The burden of proof rests with you.

Aside from National File, Project Veritas or The Gateway Pundit, do you have a source that confirms that?
Ashley Biden seems to be pretty solid. She wrote it until proven she didn’t. If she didn’t write it, why the all in on getting the diary back?

Good call. The focus should be on what the child Joe was showering with should be called niece or daughter...makes all the difference right_?

You must be talking about this opinion piece from Maureen Callahan. She hasn't fact checked the story. She just repeats what National File has said about the contents of Ashley Biden's diary.., but in the text of her column, she makes it clear that she has not verified the validity of the story herself. She is simply taking their reporting at face value.

Bidens as dysfunctional as the Kennedys — and protected by the press

About halfway down Maureen Callahan writes this :

"If these entries aren't Ashley Biden's why not publicly say so?"

^^^ That ^^^ is not confirming a report. That is taking a report from National File at face value, just because Ashley Biden hasn't publicly denied it. That is not a fact check... and her reasoning is terrible. She is basically saying that anything is true, unless it's denied. It doesn't work that way.

VN Store

Back