biden's niece's diary

It is on the interwebz BB. Read it for yourself. She verified it was hers and there was handwriting analysis. The best actual source you can get straight from the writer herself.
Provide a link to an actual journalist who has reported this... or a link to Ashley Biden confirming that she wrote those things in her diary.

I posted my disdain for Q Anon in the Q thread. I've never given pizza gate any credibility either.

Gullible is refusing to believe the contents of the diary because all the media sources that called Hunter Biden's laptop Russian disinformation won't report on it.
I don't believe that those are the contents of the diary because I can't find anything but far right sources who will report that. This is exactly like PizzaGate in every aspect.

I don't even know what pizzagate was about and laugh about the Qanon stuff.

We had our own Qanon stuff here. Guys....It's Gru.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
If Ashley Biden has confirmed that she wrote those things in her diary, then that would have been reported somewhere besides those extremist sites. Provide a link to Ashley Biden acknowledging that she wrote those things and I will admit that I was wrong and shut up about it.

I just Googled : "Ashley Biden confirms what the contents of her diary are" and I got nothing related to showering with her dad.

I have scoured the internet, and far as I can tell, that alleged content of Ashley Biden's diary, has only been reported by far right sites with little credibility.

They include :

1) National File - a right-wing blog and news website, founded in August of 2019. They are best known for publishing false and misleading claims about COVID-19.

2) Project Veritas - a far right activist group, which produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media. They have proven themselves to not be above lying.

3) The Gateway Pundit - a far right fake news site, which is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

I don't buy it. It looks too much like PizzaGate to me.
^^^ This was my post ^^^

So, what gets posted in response to me? A link to National File, of course.

How about a link to Ashley Biden confirming that she wrote passages in her diary that mentioned taking showers with her dad as a child? Or an actual journalist who confirms the authenticity of those words in her diary?

Not among these 3 sources :

1) National File

2) Project Veritas

3) The Gateway Pundit

View attachment 484062

Odd how that photo set the left off on a frenzy but taking inappropriate showers with your daughter is a okay…
It's odd that Ashley Biden acknowledged that she wrote that in her diary, but nobody can post a link to a source confirming that ... which isn't among National File, Project Veritas or The Gateway Pundit. This would have been reported by The Daily Caller, wouldn't it? That is a right wing site. They aren't going to shy away from a story like that. No way.

So post the link!

Good lord. Can you not see for yourself that source is National File? They are not journalists! They were the very first fake news site that I alluded to!

I will say it again :

Any source that isn't among these 3, or simply reporting what these 3 have said :

1) National File

2) Project Veritas

3) The Gateway Pundit
So why does the fbi care if that’s not her diary? The court files I posted were pretty clear they cared. Daughter of candidate 1? Candidate 2 refused the info?

Gullible is believing that Ashley Biden wrote about showers with her dad as a child in her diary. That is just way too useful and convenient for those far right sites.

Gullible is also not learning a damn thing from either PizzaGate or Q Anon. I think that some of you are just pitifully stupid.
The Trump/Russia stuff had to be true right? I mean "legitimate " news sources reported on the subject so.....

How about a link to Ashley Biden confirming that she wrote passages in her diary that mentioned taking showers with her dad as a child? Or an actual journalist who confirms the authenticity of those words in her diary?

Not among these 3 sources :

1) National File

2) Project Veritas

3) The Gateway Pundit
You don't find that video creepy?

So why does the fbi care if that’s not her diary? The court files I posted were pretty clear they cared. Daughter of candidate 1? Candidate 2 refused the info?
Those two people, Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander admitted to selling Ashley Biden's diary to Project Veritas. This did involve theft of property, but there is no proof that the contents of the diary included sexual abuse by her father or taking inappropriate showers.

Those two people, Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander admitted to selling Ashley Biden's diary to Project Veritas. This did involve theft of property, but there is no proof that the contents of the diary included sexual abuse by her father or taking inappropriate showers.
You are right BB this is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Three pages in and those on the left are more concerned about the diary being sold without a concern for the well being of the child. I’m sitting here drinking my coffee wondering why the young lady was molested by her dad and is still alive.

Built different

The Trump/Russia stuff had to be true right? I mean "legitimate " news sources reported on the subject so.....
Some of the "Trump/Russia" stuff was true. It depends on what you are talking about. The June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower did take place.

.... and there is a difference between Newsweek and The Gateway Pundit.

Three pages in and those on the left are more concerned about the diary being sold without a concern for the well being of the child. I’m sitting here drinking my coffee wondering why the young lady was molested by her dad and is still alive.

Built different
I would have concerns for Ashley Biden, if she had actually written those things in her diary ... but she didn't.

VN Store

Back