biden's niece's diary

I refuse to believe it, because of the involvement of Project Veritas. I think it is likely, based on their history, that members of Project Veritas forged the content that you are alluding to.

I see you continue to deny all the other things, like the hair sniffing, etc., that makes this story seem plausible to some. Are you okay with that? Do you not find his behaviors with children in the slightest bit creepy?

Reactions: Tnslim1 and Majors
It's amazing how one side will accept unverified and unproven allegations as gospel when it involves the guy across the aisle.
It's amazing how one side won't even consider it a possibility when it's "their guy". I've entertained the notion it could be false, have you entertained the notion it could be true? Ashley Biden hasn't issued a denial, and no investigation appears to be on the horizon. I have no idea if it's real or not, but I do believe allegations of child molestation should be looked into. I'd like to think any reasonable person would agree.

If literally anyone other than Project Veritas had handled the diary before it reached the FBI, this really could have had more of an impact. It is too easy to believe, based on their history, that they forged those entries concerning sexual abuse. This is right up their ally.
Seems like there should be an investigation....

They are renters. If you rent a house you can't just start selling off whatever you find inside because its not yours.
Agreed. That doesn't make what was allegedly exposed in the diary false. The allegations should be investigated. But they won't be.

44rey8.jpg
Another dumb right-wing meme.

If Ashley Biden comes forward and says that she wrote those passages in her diary concerning sexual abuse, then there is a woman to believe. Right now, there are only hand-written passages in a diary to believe. The problem with that, is that members of Project Veritas have been in possession of that diary since Ashley Biden last had it, and they are not above having forged those passages. Project Veritas is an organization which peddles disinformation, of their own creation.

What? The proof is there that Project Veritas took two videos and spliced them together, out-of-context. The guy explained what he was doing. He was delivering ballots for elderly people who had asked him to do so, during a period of time when it was perfectly legal. You would never give the FBI the benefit of this. It marks a very clear double standard. You don't mind fraudulent and deceptive practices being used during an investigation at all... just as long as it is being done to Democrats.
Do you have a video of Ashley Biden saying PV forged those entries? If so, I would really like to see it.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Is it possible, that the FBI has also taken the track record of Project Veritas into account here? I'm sorry, but you guys that are taking those diary entries at face value, with no scrutiny at all, when the diary was handled by Project Veritas in-between the last time Ashley Biden was in possession of it and the FBI claimed it ... are either willingly ignorant or childishly gullible.

What I've repeatedly said was it should be investigated. An unbiased investigation, by an agency with no political capital in the game. How is that unreasonable?

No one really followed up on that pizza place having a basement and their musical guests that performed songs about raping/murdering children. Way too much weird stuff that would normally get people scrutinized by the media at the least.

Don't forget about the "shooter" who fired one shot and managed to hit the hard drive of a computer that was hidden in a closet.

They would have to be told that info and agree to it being stored. Did that happen?
That the furniture (or whatever it is) belongs to the owner/landlord would need to be included in the contract, but when you are just a renter, you agree to the terms set forth by the owner when you move in. A renter doesn't have to agree to it being stored. A renter either accepts the terms of the contract or goes somewhere else. It's like you are giving a renter way more right than they actually have. As a renter, you don't own $hit. You sure as hell can't take the owner's property and start selling it.

We didn't need the diary to suspect that Biden is a kid groper. We've seen him grope and molest kids right in front of their parents! We know his son called him "Pedo Pete" in his phone. There's enough smoke without the diary. I thought he was a pedophile before, and I still do.

That the furniture (or whatever it is) belongs to the owner/landlord would need to be included in the contract, but when you are just a renter, you agree to the terms set forth by the owner when you move in. A renter doesn't have to agree to it being stored. A renter either accepts the terms of the contract or goes somewhere else. It's like you are giving a renter way more right than they actually have. As a renter, you don't own $hit. You sure as hell can't take the owner's property and start selling it.

The diary wasn't the owners property and if the lease didn't specify that property from a former tenant or whoever was being stored there it wasn't theft.

It's my home for the contracted time. If they leave things behind not included with the contract then they are abandoned. I have no responsibility to store someone else's goods without ever being advised that's a requirement. That's ridiculous

It's my home for the contracted time. If they leave things behind not included with the contract then they are abandoned. I have no responsibility to store someone else's goods without ever being advised that's a requirement. That's ridiculous
Didn't I say in the first sentence of that post you replied to that what belongs to the owner would need to be included in the contract? Yes, I did. So why did you feel the need to pose a scenario that was already covered?

Didn't I say in the first sentence of that post you replied to that what belongs to the owner would need to be included in the contract? Yes, I did. So why did you feel the need to pose a scenario that was already covered?
The post you quoted did as well.

They would have to be told that info and agree to it being stored. Did that happen?

Was this stuff addressed in the contract?

If the place was considered a "halfway house" as some reports have indicated, would it have a typical lease? Personally, I'm not sure how that works.

What would have happened if they just photocopied the diary and other personal papers and left the originals where they found them? Is that still theft, or no?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
No idea, but when it comes to something as personal as a diary... a smart person would have consulted with an attorney before selling it.
So was it illegal or just not smart? Throughout my life I've realized there's a fine line but it's important

VN Store

Back