biden's niece's diary

We can drag this out and break you with legal fees and if convicted face 5+ years in federal prison. OR plead guilty and forfeit the money you got from selling the diary and do a couple years of probation.
Even if I had millions to fight the State… I’d be pretty nervous passing on that deal.

That is why they will target the lower income and lower middle class.
In my experience with the government, they don't fight very hard against people that fight back. They want people to roll over and when they don't, they move on to the next slob.

Reactions: hog88
In my experience with the government, they don't fight very hard against people that fight back. They want people to roll over and when they don't, they move on to the next slob.

Seems the border patrol agents on horseback should collect for defamation. Took 18 months for them to admit they weren’t whipping Haitians after an investigation. Didn’t stop them from going public and parlay that into times of slavery.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Alleged child molestation is only "an embarrassment"?
Coming from such a discredited source? It's honestly not even that.

If Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander wanted the diary to have an impact, they should have sold it to someone other than Project Veritas. Those entries that you are alluding too, are too much of an obvious forgery to be taken seriously.

Coming from such a discredited source? It's honestly not even that.

If Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander wanted the diary to have an impact, they should have sold it to someone other than Project Veritas. Those entries that you are alluding too, are too much of an obvious forgery to be taken seriously.
Is anyone else beside you saying forgery?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Only a handful of outlets have discussed the specific contents of the diary at all in the 22 months that it has been on the National File web site. That includes far right sources such as OAN, Breitbart, and Newsmax. The only explanation for that, is that they don't trust Project Veritas. It's not because they want to protect Joe Biden. They have been burned by running with unverified claims made by Project Veritas in the past.

Only a handful of outlets have discussed the specific contents of the diary at all in the 22 months that it has been on the National File web site. That includes far right sources such as OAN, Breitbart, and Newsmax. The only explanation for that, is that they don't trust Project Veritas. It's not because they want to protect Joe Biden. They have been burned by running with unverified claims made by Project Veritas in the past.

His creepy behavior and countless videos of inappropriateness should make everyone be skeptical.

His creepy behavior and countless videos of inappropriateness should make everyone be skeptical.
That sentiment is exactly what Project Veritas was counting on. Those diary entries are too convenient to how they have wanted to portray Joe Biden for the last 10 years... and too similar to PizzaGate.

... and why aren't OAN, Newsmax and Breitbart mentioning the specific details of the diary? Are they in the tank for Joe Biden? That doesn't make any damn sense. Those salacious contents have been on the National File web site since October of 2020. You guys are idiots if you think it's because they are trying to cover something up for Joe Biden!

I have read your repeating post regarding that....I ask specifically if anyone besides you have suggested forgery... Not you reasons for your thoughts.

The answer is no. BB tries to avoid straight answers as much as possible, but no one else has claimed it to be a forgery, nor can he prove that it is a forgery. Ultimately, he doesn't care if Biden is a pedophile. He's a Democrat, and that's all that matters to BB.

Reactions: Majors and hog88

The same outlets you quote as fake news in regards to Biden's female child, are the same ones who first reported, along with the NY Post, on Hunter Biden's Laptop From Hell.

I have read your repeating post regarding that....I ask specifically if anyone besides you have suggested forgery... Not you reasons for your thoughts.

BB likes to cling to actual conspiracy theories and run cover for what could very possibly be true.

The answer is no. BB tries to avoid straight answers as much as possible, but no one else has claimed it to be a forgery, nor can he prove that it is a forgery. Ultimately, he doesn't care if Biden is a pedophile. He's a Democrat, and that's all that matters to BB.

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letteroutlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.

**In other news 50 former senior intelligence officials are proven to not be intelligent.

Wrong. You are projecting your own political tribalism onto me.

As I have stated multiple times before, if Ashley Biden was to publicly announce that she did write the diary entries concerning sexual abuse, and they are accurate, I would believe her. She has nothing to gain from lying about such matters.

I would also want to see Joe Biden immediately resign as President of the United States. If he refused, then Democrats should draft articles of impeachment and unanimously vote during a Senate trial to remove him from office.

For reasons I have thoroughly explained, I believe that the involvement of Project Veritas in this matter has compromised the integrity of the only material evidence.

The fact is, Project Veritas handled Ashley Biden's diary since the last time it was in her possession. They had the means and the motive to forge those salacious entries, and it is clear that they are not above performing such an illegal act. You are casting aspersions because I don't trust Project Veritas .... but your own faith in Project Veritas is inconsistent with your stated reasons for not trusting the FBI. You have a double standard.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back