biden's niece's diary

I am great at those. People write crap in diaries all of the time. If we let an accusation in a diary stand as proof of guilt, even when the "victim" claims the diary entry was made up, we are nuts.
So now we chose to not believe victims? Being a democrat is confusing. Are we still not on the #beliveher, #metoo, #timesup, #believeallwomen or has that faded away? Just trying to keep up with the lingo.

So now we chose to not believe victims? Being a democrat is confusing. Are we still not on the #beliveher, #metoo, #timesup, #believeallwomen or has that faded away? Just trying to keep up with the lingo.
What???? I'm saying we do believe the victim. We believe what they SAY, not what they write in a diary, in the absence of any other proof.

I can guarantee you that there are numerous women who claimed in writing that Trump assaulted them. And will continue to SAY that he assaulted them.

Last edited:
What???? I'm saying we do believe the victim. We believe what they SAY, not what they write in a diary, in the absence of any other proof.

I can guarantee you that there numerous women who claimed in writing that Trump assaulted them. And will continue to SAY that he assaulted them.
C’mon Luther. Even you can see the difference in motivation in those cases. Of course someone who wants to see the downfall of the accused will continue to “say” that what they wrote was true. But what if the potential victim benefits more from denying the writings?

To state my opinion, I truly hope these allegations are untrue. But I also can see the different standards in media coverage and veracity of investigation depending on who is accused of wrongdoing.

I can guarantee you that there are numerous women who claimed in writing that Trump assaulted them. And will continue to SAY that he assaulted them.

Seems one in the same. Not all victims feel the need to go public and writing down in her diary might be how she copes. So seems you’re belittling someone who was potentially molested all because they don’t have Gloria Allred next to her behind microphones.

But Trump!

Seems one in the same. Not all victims feel the need to go public and writing down in her diary might be how she copes. So seems you’re belittling someone who was potentially molested all because they don’t have Gloria Allred next to her behind microphones.

But Trump!
Not at all. That's exactly why I said just ask her.

This column concerning Project Veritas's efforts to help Roy Moore's failed Senate candidacy in 2017 was notable, because you have a conservative publication questioning their ethics. They aren't normally critical of their own.

If You’re Trying to Get a Paper to Print a Lie, Are You Really Serving Truth? | National Review

Talking about the $8 million dollar lawsuit the Dims had to pay Roy Moore? 😂😂

Roy Moore wins defamation suit against Democrat super PAC

Reactions: StarRaider
Not at all. That's exactly why I said just ask her.

How do you know they have not? Seems with the passing of time and not addressing it publicly to stop the "disinformation" it looks more and more like they already have the answer that it is authentic. Just one more topic of just wait it out.

That's a tougher sell when you plead guilty.
If I use your tactics of surmising this is how it went…” here’s your plea deal, you surrender the money to us, apologize in court, take the minimum and you may get to keep your kids.” That’s the option they were probably given on a plea deal.

Reactions: hog88
How do you know they have not? Seems with the passing of time and not addressing it publicly to stop the "disinformation" it looks more and more like they already have the answer that it is authentic. Just one more topic of just wait it out.
You act as if all news sources want to protect Biden.

Lol. You guys hung your hat on a crazy chic that went to a party, didn’t know how she got there, who she interacted with, or how she got home. Then went all in on what was written in a yearbook. Omg you guys are completely out there. 😂

His connection to 10% says the left leaning media failed to cover it. Twitter and Facebook did prior to the election. But please keep diverting.
There are as many news sources trying to crucify Biden as there are trying to protect him. The sources trying to crucify him are actually far more rabid in their efforts.

There are as many news sources trying to crucify Biden as there are trying to protect him. The sources trying to crucify him are actually far more rabid in their efforts.
Weird, that’s how the the liberal conservative media market works. Let’s prove this wrong so Biden can be vindicated and we can rest easy knowing Ashley was not molested.

Facts matter, not opinions, not who’s telling it and who’s not. The facts don’t care about feelings or political affiliation.

Lol. You guys hung your hat on a crazy chic that went to a party, didn’t know how she got there, who she interacted with, or how she got home. Then went all in on what was written in a yearbook. Omg you guys are completely out there. 😂

Even got Melissa Milano a front row seat.

Reactions: C-south
Talking about the $8 million dollar lawsuit the Dims had to pay Roy Moore? 😂😂

Roy Moore wins defamation suit against Democrat super PAC

Wait so you're bragging that he was shown to be a pedophile but won the lawsuit because he didn't solicit sex from this particular child and that it could only be proven that he asked the 14 year old's mother for permission to date her?

You choose some weird things to celebrate.

Last edited:
Wait so you're bragging that he was shown to be a pedophile but won the lawsuit because he didn't solicit sex from this particular mother and that it could only be proven that he asked the 14 year old's mother for permission to date her?

You choose some weird things to celebrate.
Pretty much yeah.

Has anyone asked the two that stole the diary what their main selling point was to get 40k from Project Veritas? Which passages did they highlight to get such a sum?

VN Store

Back