biden's niece's diary

I didn't say that it couldn't possibly be proven. I said that with samples in hand, someone who knows what they're doing can create duplicate entries which make detection much harder.

You contradicted your previous assertion that an Ashley Biden denial would clear everything up. I argued that you would just call her a liar anyway. Because you have no self-awareness, and are not very intelligent or articulate .... you basically just admitted such yourself.

How familiar are you with victim mentality? I'm gonna guess not very. If all we had was her word to go on, then her word would have to suffice. But physical evidence that can be examined exists, and therefore should be examined.

Like I said, you're not interested in truth.

I don't know how you can see how the Hunter laptop thing was handled and not immediately see the massive problem
Sure, I can ... but how can you not see the massive problem with Project Veritas? National File got the alleged contents of the diary from them.

That doesn't make any sense. Far right outlets such as OAN and Breitbart make salacious accusations against Biden and other Democrats all time. They are not afraid of what might rain down on them. That is such a weak take from this.
You obviously underestimate the level of a direct accusation of molesting one's child reaches. They only do that if they have the direct proof in hand.

How familiar are you with victim mentality? I'm gonna guess not very. If all we had was her word to go on, then her word would have to suffice. But physical evidence that can be examined exists, and therefore should be examined.

Like I said, you're not interested in truth.
If she says her dad abused her? I would believe her and want Biden gone. For me? This really does come down to who had the diary last. Was it her or Project Veritas?

If she says her dad abused her? I would believe her and want Biden gone. For me? This really does come down to who had the diary last. Was it her or Project Veritas?
Why are you opposed to having the diary analyzed by an unbiased agency? Afraid of what it might show?

Sure, I can ... but how can you not see the massive problem with Project Veritas? National File got the alleged contents of the diary from them.
I don't see a problem with project veritas bc they are nothing. What's obviously a problem is Biden getting a free pass on the laptop crap. By the FBI. It makes everything else questionable

Why are you opposed to having the diary analyzed by an unbiased agency? Afraid of what it might show?
I'm not opposed to anything but Project Veritas. This isn't some unconditional support of Joe Biden, who I really don't care for.

My position here entirely involves my hatred for Project Veritas. Republicans claim to hate fake news and biased news reporting, from places like CNN and MSNBC, but the truth is ... Republicans don't mind politically biased and dishonest reporting at all ... as long as it serves the right-wing agenda of smearing Democrats and liberal organizations.

I'm not opposed to anything. This isn't some unconditional support of Joe Biden, who I really don't care for.

My position here entirely involves my hatred for Project Veritas. Republicans claim to hate fake news and biased news reporting, from places like CNN and MSNBC, but the truth is ... Republicans don't mind politically biased and dishonest reporting at all ... as long as it serves the right-wing agenda of smearing Democrats and liberal organizations.
Of course. And the same is true in reverse. The GOP loves fake news that smears Democrats and Democrats love fake news that smears the GOP. That doesn't mean this is fake news. It could be, but we don't know. Analyze the diary and get answers.

Remember, "no one is above the law". That's what I keep hearing. That should include Joe Biden.

Well, I do. They are not some watchdog organization, trying to expose corruption. They are corrupt themselves. They completely represent everything they claim to be against.
Address his entire post rather than cherry picking.

I'm going to bed. You really should stop digging.

I agree. All the more reason it should be investigated with forensics.

Because the odds of PV having a skilled forger, then matching the ink & paper well enough to hold up enough to forensics are astronomically slim.

Last edited:
Way to ignore the purpose of my post. You faking dumb is a bad look
It does appear that some people in the FBI were motivated by political bias in their decision to thwart an investigation into the President's son. That does warrant an independent counsel investigation. Political bias should never come into play when determining who to prosecute.

I don't think that has much to do with this situation involving Ashley Biden's diary, however. For one thing, Ashley Biden has not been accused of any wrongdoing. The people responsible for selling her diary have pleaded guilty to the interstate transportation of stolen property... and as far as the salacious contents are concerned, unless Ashley Biden publicly acknowledges the validity of those diary entries, there just isn't much that is ever going to come from it. The ball is in her court, which is where it has been for 22 months now. The alleged contents of her diary are not some recent development.

Your attacks on the FBI and the intelligence community are inconsistent with trusting the integrity of Project Veritas. It is a double standard.
No, FBI is a government agency PV is not. One should be trusted without question. Not a double standard, but lack of enforcing the standard by the FBI

Last edited:
Why not just ask her now if it is true?

If she denies it is true, it doesn't really matter what the diary says.

People are fallible and dishonest. You're not this stupid.
What are you talking about?
If she claims it is not true, then that means she was making it up and/or exaggerating when she wrote in the diary.
Would she be lying now or then?

If she claims it is not true, then that means she was making it up and/or exaggerating when she wrote in the diary.
I think this is a pretty low bar. So anytime there’s a question of abuse, just ask the victim? If they say no, then obviously nothing happened??

First we need forensics to establish a baseline.

If forensics proves she did write it, she could still be lying if she claims she made it up. It could mean she has received incentive to lie. The practical term is 'hush hush' money. Or it could mean you're exceptionally unlikely scenario.

People are fallible and dishonest. It's a continuum. I thought you were good at those.

First we need forensics to establish a baseline.

If forensics proves she did write it, she could still be lying if she claims she made it up. It could mean she has received incentive to lie. The practical term is 'hush hush' money. Or it could mean you're exceptionally unlikely scenario.

People are fallible and dishonest. It's a continuum. I thought you were good at those.
I am great at those. People write crap in diaries all of the time. If we let an accusation in a diary stand as proof of guilt, even when the "victim" claims the diary entry was made up, we are nuts.

VN Store

Back