Bill Self should...

The Jayhawks couldn't care less what I think. You are embarrasing yourself throwing out threads like this baiting people into arguements. Then, instead of general dialog you pull out your general MO of unsolicited personal attacks. You need to chill out.
Not unsolicited. You chose to stick your nose where it's not wanted. Further, you made a moronic assertion that I called you on. If you don't want to get taken to task, don't say stupid things. It's a simple equation.

I like Bill Self and think he has a better resume than Pearl. But Kansas got a 16 seed, an 8 seed, and a 12 seed (and now, a 10 seed), to get to the Final Four this year.

Self and Kansas also did what they had to do to wrap a one seed. They won the Big XII. That included a win over Texas.

There's no good excuse that Tennessee didn't win the SEC.

Self and Kansas also did what they had to do to wrap a one seed. They won the Big XII. That included a win over Texas.

There's no good excuse that Tennessee didn't win the SEC.

For the body of work over the season, I still think UT deserved the one seed.

Not unsolicited. You chose to stick your nose where it's not wanted. Further, you made a moronic assertion that I called you on. If you don't want to get taken to task, don't say stupid things. It's a simple equation.

I pointed out that this thread is embarrassing. Which it is. You didn't call me on anything - Kansas is the OSU of basketball under Self - over hyped under achievers.

For the body of work over the season, I still think UT deserved the one seed.

that can be argued, but Kansas beat Texas twice and finished the season with a better overall record. I can see your argument though. Winning a conference tournament sealed the deal. Had KU lost somewhere in the Big XII tourney, I'd think Tennessee would've gotten the nod over them.

You need to learn the difference between someone who actually cares about your opinion and would listen to advice from you and one who neither needs nor cares about either.

:eek:lol:

I'm not laughing with you - I'm laughing directly at you with the collective Vol Nation.

that can be argued, but Kansas beat Texas twice and finished the season with a better overall record. I can see your argument though. Winning a conference tournament sealed the deal. Had KU lost somewhere in the Big XII tourney, I'd think Tennessee would've gotten the nod over them.

I thought they lost their only game with Texas in the regular season.

I pointed out that this thread is embarrassing. Which it is. You didn't call me on anything - Kansas is the OSU of basketball under Self - over hyped under achievers.

OSU really isn't that overhyped in football and they don't underachieve that much.

I thought they lost their only game with Texas in the regular season.

you are correct. I looked it up after posting that and was about to edit it. Either way 1-1 is better than 0-1 and the conference tourney was still the deciding factor imo.

It's embarrassing, yet you persist in participating. The shame you must feel. Don't worry. September will be here soon enough and you can get back to your one true love, defending the bulbous oaf who hasn't won anything in a decade. A Fulmerite talking about someone underachieving is like Kevin Federline calling someone white trash.

I'm not laughing with you - I'm laughing directly at you with the collective Vol Nation.
Yet, you're still here. Why don't you regale us with some more of your epic insight? Surely, you can explain how Kansas and Memphis are still playing, yet the Exalted Bruce Pearl is sitting at the bar at Rooster's drinking Mich Ultra and trying to pick up drunk sorostitutes.

Yet, you're still here. Why don't you regale us with some more of your epic insight? Surely, you can explain how Kansas and Memphis are still playing, yet the Exalted Bruce Pearl is sitting at the bar at Rooster's drinking Mich Ultra and trying to pick up drunk sorostitutes.

hey now.. while coaching for a spot in the FF would be much more exciting, there's a lot of worse things that one could be doing than trying to pick up college girls at a bar.

I can assure you that you're the last person a huge portion of this board wants speaking for them. They'd rather take the intellectual step up and let New Coach be their spokesman.

Well there you go. He is trying to be more like Coach Gillispie.

I can assure you that you're the last person a huge portion of this board wants speaking for them. They'd rather take the intellectual step up and let New Coach be their spokesman.

Keep telling us how great Bill Self is when the guy has never sniffed the final weekend of the NCAA tournament.

Keep telling us how great Bill Self is when the guy has never sniffed the final weekend of the NCAA tournament.
As opposed to The Exalted Bruce Pearl, whose only head coaching experience in the Elite Eight is as a spectator.

VN Store

Back