Bill's (Experts Only) Baseball Discussion Thread

Jeff Bagwell didn't get inducted on 1st ballot because he looked like he was juicing.

Ortiz actually did the roids and failed a roid test and got in 1st ballot.

If Ortiz is in, then Clemens and Bonds should be in too
I’d put Clemens and Bonds in. Torn on Shilling because he’s such a POS

I can not stand Curt Schilling. I don’t like Bonds and Clemens is just an a**hole. That’s not in the same stratosphere as what Schilling is though.

Haven't seen this shtick in ....days. Text book "I don't know what to say so I'll say they mad." Looks like people would notice TFG and souce already used that to death and be embarrassed for even thinking about it.

Grow up Pussum.
Whatever. Enjoy your uppity girl shoes and daily circle jerk. ✌
tenor-1.gif

@Souce > @Behr

Reactions: Souce
OJ is one of the all time great football players. Schilling was a very good player. Big difference.

I'm a small hall guy so I'd say no to Curt. However, based on the standards in place today, he's a HOFer. His right wing politics shouldn't keep him out.

I'm a small hall guy so I'd say no to Curt. However, based on the standards in place today, he's a HOFer. His right wing politics shouldn't keep him out.
It’s not his right wing politics. It’s how he expresses said right wing politics

Lol, now pussum mayud.

And ffs. I hate baseball almost as much as Georgia football.

Yes....I'm furious. I can't tell the difference between the zone and the football forum anymore. What happened to all the funny people that used to post in here? Souce, TFG, NorCal, and 95 are the funniest zoners still hanging around. Where's TRM and RT114?

Yes....I'm furious. I can't tell the difference between the zone and the football forum anymore. What happened to all the funny people that used to post in here? Souce, TFG, and 95 are the funniest zoners still hanging around. Where's TRM and RT114?
Didn’t realize you were a Souce alt. My bad. Carry on

VN Store

Back