Bill's (Experts Only) Baseball Discussion Thread

Why you talking for Bher? He's in Florida and you're in Johnson City. Do you only wear running shoes in Florida?
I’m from Johnson city. Not there. But doesn’t your last question kind of answer all your confusion?

tumblr_mhybkw8nLO1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Reactions: VolNExile
Other than running shoes, I have Vans and Cole Haan. Guess I can't be part of the shoe club.
Bass Weejuns for trying to look like a grown-up (church on Sundays - I've just bought a black pair to add to the browns!), LL Bean mocs for our hardwood floors over unheated space, worn-out New Balance sneakers for going out of the house, but barefoot all the rest of the time.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Bass Weejuns for trying to look like a grown-up (church on Sundays - I've just bought a black pair to add to the browns!), LL Bean mocs for our hardwood floors over unheated space, worn-out New Balance sneakers for going out of the house, but barefoot all the rest of the time.

Stylin' and profilin'

ric-flair-wwe.gif

I’m not sure if my condo has heat, haven’t tried to turn it on.

‘79-‘82 peeps are the tweeners. I’m an ‘81. I definitely feel more genX honestly
Yeah, my son was born in 1983, right in time to graduate college when it all went to hell. He's barely a mill, but he's really too bitter. I think he's more X.

The lost demographic.

--Geeze, I now need to add you to the list of "people whose diapers I could have changed."

Reactions: volfanbill
Yeah, my son was born in 1983, right in time to graduate college when it all went to hell. He's barely a mill, but he's really too bitter. I think he's more X.

The lost demographic.

--Geeze, I now need to add you to the list of "people whose diapers I could have changed."

I have a niece that was born in ‘83, she gets pissed when I call her a millennial.

The lost demographic.

Some sites go as far as ‘84 being the first millennials, so that favors your son.

Reactions: VolNExile
I like my seude Frye, side zip, boots for church and I've been wearing Old Friend house shoes for years. I've got different brands of tennis shoes but I'm partial to Brooks for running and I like my NB 993s for everything else.

*My wife has been trying to talk me into a pair of Hokas and she just got a pair of the ON cloud x shifts, that have been discussed in this thread. They look and feel kind of cheap but I guess the Swiss engineering is what drives the price up.

Edit: I LOVE CROCS

VN Store

Back