Bishop should be #2 back

What was the joke he made?
They probably moved it.

My sister works with special needs/mentally challenged people. It’s not the easiest job, but it is an important one.

He asked if I rode the short bus…

He just needs to grow Tf up…

They probably moved it.

My sister works with special needs/mentally challenged people. It’s not the easiest job, but it is an important one.

He asked if I rode the short bus…

He just needs to grow Tf up…
For someone who throws around a lot of critical posts on here, you sure are sensitive if the age old “short bus” joke is ignore worthy.

And for the record, my wife works with some special needs students in her profession.

Last edited:
For someone who throws around a lot of critical posts on here, you sure are sensitive if the age old “short bus” joke is ignore worthy.

And for the record, my wife works with some special needs students in here profession.

I never found the post and I looked for it. I came in on the end of whatever that was about anyway. Not sure.

I never understood the need to block another poster when you can easily scroll past anybody’s post and choose not to engage.

I never found the post and I looked for it. I came in on the end of whatever that was about anyway. Not sure.

I never understood the need to block another poster when you can easily scroll past anybody’s post and choose not to engage.
12 years in and I’ve got 7-8 guys on ignore and find my VN experience to be much better not having to scan their consistently annoying / useless posts. Some guys are self appointed forum monitors who do little more than critique others without adding any discussion or value. You can probably guess who several of them are.

Why bother even acknowledging it’s existence if Freak has put out the tech that removes the waste of everybody else’s time?

Like I said, no need for debate just trust the coaches. It appears they were right, and so was Little. Kid is good. I don't know if Seldon is more talented, but it doesn't matter because he can't stay healthy.

Like I said, no need for debate just trust the coaches. It appears they were right, and so was Little. Kid is good. I don't know if Seldon is more talented, but it doesn't matter because he can't stay healthy.
He has good vision.
Overall our talent in the backfield is very good.
Very good.

I wish Nico would learn to slide tho...

VN Store

Back