Bishop should be #2 back

Much better.
It takes a lot for me to block someone…

@Plove23

I understand you’re defending your nephew.
I knew me coming out and saying Bishop was better would result in this.

I do doubt if he’ll ever be a premier RB at Tennessee. Some people just can’t stay healthy.

I apologize for questioning his toughness and desire. That was me being a bit of jerk. I’m sorry.
Sometimes I say stuff, and even I feel right in saying it, I don’t immediately understand the repercussions…
Some people’s body’s just can’t stay healthy and it has nothing to do with their toughness…
I was wrong for taking it there…

If he can’t get healthy, I promise I won’t be like “I told you so..” because that would suck for so many reasons.

If he does become the guy we ALL want him to become I will gladly eat my crow.

Much better.

@Plove23

I do doubt if he’ll ever be a premier RB at Tennessee. Some people just can’t stay healthy.

I apologize for questioning his toughness and desire. That was me being a bit of jerk. I’m sorry.
Sometimes I say stuff, and even I feel right in saying it, I don’t immediately understand the repercussions…
Some people’s body’s just can’t stay healthy and it has nothing to do with their toughness…

If he can’t get healthy, I promise I won’t be like “I told you so..” because that would suck for so many reasons.

If he does become the guy we ALL want him to become I will gladly eat my crow.View attachment 675562

So instead of producing receipts you’re just going to block him?

Much better.

@Plove23

If he does become the guy we ALL want him to become I will gladly eat my crow.View attachment 675562
I'm not defending him, I just know you have all the answers and I just want to know all the news with our team that's all. Trust me the talk on here never has and never will get to me. Keep doing what your doing, you are a top dog on here 🤙🏾🤙🏾

Much better.

@Plove23

Wow put me on blast eh?
Hate to see that. I used to use the ignore function, but realized if I was going to participate fully in the “forum” I needed to allow everyone to speak their piece and bring their opinion forward.

I don’t conversate with folks that make fun of mentally challenged people.

There’s quite a few people on this board that have loved ones that are in such a condition.

Get lost…
You take things way to "literal" sometimes LV. Maybe Chick should have used "blue font" but I'm pretty sure he was having a lil fun with your insight!

So instead of producing receipts you’re just going to block him?
Thats not what happened at all.

He had no argument. And then he made a joke about mentally challenged people.
The receipts are in this thread.

I don’t have time for BS from people like that. Nobody does.

You take things way to "literal" sometimes LV. Maybe Chick should have used "blue font" but I'm pretty sure he was having a lil fun with your insight!
No he wasn’t.
But I appreciate your objective viewpoint.

That dude can fall in a pit and break his ankle for all I care.

Besides he’s blocked now.

Thats not what happened at all.

He had no argument. And then he made a joke about mentally challenged people.
The receipts are in this thread.

I don’t have time for BS from people like that. Nobody does.
I made zero jokes about mentally challenged people. I don’t get this.

I'm not defending him, I just know you have all the answers and I just want to know all the news with our team that's all. Trust me the talk on here never has and never will get to me. Keep doing what your doing, you are a top dog on here 🤙🏾🤙🏾
You don’t have to accept my apology.
He’s your fam… and I was way to careless

And I’ll still hold to what I said.

Goodnight.

You don’t have to accept my apology.
He’s your fam… and I was way to careless

And I’ll still hold to what I said.

Goodnight.
Apology accepted, but you truly didn't have to. Like I said say what you want, it doesn't bother me trust me lol. And please do sir. I just would like for you to be my information guy for questions that I have about the team if you don't mind. Cause you have all the answers, and I hate not knowing stuff about the team

VN Store

Back