Blake Toppmeyer doesn't have UT in playoffs

I looked up this Toppmeyer guy and realized he wears purple a lot. A male LSU fan would like wearing purple a lot I suppose. IMG_7579.pngIMG_7580.pngIMG_7581.pngIMG_7582.pngIMG_7583.png

Reactions: LoudOrange
He does NOT have UT in his final 12 playoff teams. Blasphemous I tell you, simply blasphemous slander from this hack of a journalist. The nerve of calling himself an expert on SEC football. Harrrrrruuuuumpppphh!! And I would place a bet of $1,000 that five of his 12 teams do not make the playoffs.

Georgia (automatic bid, SEC):

Ohio State (automatic bid, Big Ten):

Miami (automatic bid, ACC):

Oklahoma State (automatic bid, Big 12):

Memphis (automatic bid, Group of Five):

Texas (at-large):

Oregon (at-large):

Alabama (at-large):

Ole Miss (at-large):

Penn State (at-large):

LSU (at-large):

Utah (at-large):
So what??? Just win the games we play, and let our wins do the talking. Don't understand you Vols fans who get jittery, or pizzed at some loose lips flapping.

Reactions: VolBalls33
Haven’t figure out how to do that when posting threads from my phone. Deepest blue apologies.!!
Note the icons across the top of the message box:

IMG_5596.jpeg
To the right of the B and I are three vertical dots. Tap this and it opens another set of icons, one of which is a color palette 🎨:

IMG_5597.jpeg
Open the palette and chose yer color:

IMG_5598.jpeg

lol Miami… and LSU over Mizzou? Yeah, nah.
Mizzou has the easiest schedule of all the Power 4 teams that are considered playoff contenders. They do play Boston College who looked OK at FSU and O'Brien is a very good coach. Mizzou was expecting BC to be a cupcake but they do have it at the ZOO. I see Alabama & Oklahoma beating Mizzou. So does a 10 & 2 record with a bad SOS get them in, I'm not sure. There will need to be no other P4 teams with a 10-02 records vying with them for that spot.

VN Store

Back