Bobby Maze verbally commits to Tennessee

Yeah we got it in the recruiting forum but it needs to be out here.

Our final 4 hopes are still alive.

“Stevie Wonder could see this is where I needed to be,’’ said Maze, who transferred from Oklahoma to Hutchinson (Kans.) Community College last year.:eek:lol:

wow

“There’s no need for me to go visit Kentucky,’’ he said. “There’s not a better situation than this.’’

Awesome.

He's only verbally committed, not signed, correct? What are the odds of him flaking on us?

I'm beginning to enjoy taking men's basketball recruits away from UK.

Well...when one door closes..another opens up...

And it would appear that the first door that closed had roast beef behind it and the one that opened has filet mignon

“The plane landed and I breathed in that Knoxville air,’’ Maze said. “You see those seats in the arena and how high they go up, and all the sellout crowds, the Jumbotron screens everywhere, the practice facility. You have every tool here to be successful.’’

n

Maze said he has just one class to finish up to gain full eligibility, and said he has no doubt he will get that done.

“This is a done deal,’’ Maze said. “I wanted to play on a team where I had a chance to win a championship, and the players here at Tennessee are the best players you could want to play with.

He better be careful about breathing in that Knoxville air in too deeply. We have terrible air quality this time of year.

There is too much pot fumes in K-town. He'll have no problem finding a good smoke.

I was more referring to the high exhaust output of Knoxville area traffic, the high levels of pollen, the ozone concentrations during the summer, and the thermal inversions the Tennessee valley is prone to. Sort of geography, vegetation, orography, and weather patterns all conspiring. But pot smoke. Ok.

Posted by BADGES0413 on May 7, 2008 at 3:48 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Dear Knox News,

If you do a little research you can find a picture of this guy that is more foucsed. My great grandfather started a little company many years ago and took some really good pictures that still hold up after 100 years. I will pitch in a buck and a quarter if it is a cost issue.

Sincerely,

Fidel Kodak

P.S.

I really like this pick up, Point Guard has been a Problem since CJ graduated.

I love that quote from the comments section. Seriously, couldn't they have gotten a better picture?

Pearl is starting to make this program a powerhouse in Basketball. If he keeps up this kind of recruiting, UT will be a perennial top 10 team.

VN Store

Back