Bobby Maze verbally commits to Tennessee

maze2_t220.jpg

oh yeah

He can play ball though. Pearl just needs to keep an eye on him outside of basketball activities and have a tutor with him as often as possible to keep his grades up.

Playing ball isn't everything though.

But I do agree that hopefully Pearl will be more strict, otherwise Maze will end up like Duke and Ramar.

Playing ball isn't everything though.

But I do agree that hopefully Pearl will be more strict, otherwise Maze will end up like Duke and Ramar.

What? Do you know Maze personally? Seriously, man ... some of you guys kill me with your preconceived notions. Yeah, things didn't work out at Oklahoma. But we don't know all the details. And maybe the guy has grown up. I'm sure none of you ever used poor judgment in your youth.

And there are PLENTY of guys with huuuuge egos who do just fine and stay out of trouble. I heard him on the radio today and I kinda dug his ego. If he can back it up, I'll really dig it. I'd rather have a guy who knows he can do it than who who isn't sure. My point is, let's not put Maze in the doghouse before he ever steps on the court ... geeez.

Maze looks EXACTLY like Allen iverson.. OMG!

i remembered when he was coming out of high school, people were saying that..
its pretty cool that he's coming here though.

it will give UT even more publicity for that matter

What? Do you know Maze personally? Seriously, man ... some of you guys kill me with your preconceived notions. Yeah, things didn't work out at Oklahoma. But we don't know all the details. And maybe the guy has grown up. I'm sure none of you ever used poor judgment in your youth.

And there are PLENTY of guys with huuuuge egos who do just fine and stay out of trouble. I heard him on the radio today and I kinda dug his ego. If he can back it up, I'll really dig it. I'd rather have a guy who knows he can do it than who who isn't sure. My point is, let's not put Maze in the doghouse before he ever steps on the court ... geeez.

Do you? Well then I'd stfu. Because your preconceived notion seems to be he stays out of trouble.

of all the athletes with supposedly a "thug' image, Iverson is the model citizen. you don't really hear his name.

the only time he's backed up his talk is in Junior College

he hit his GF once if i recall, and his mom had that bleep fest on ESPN...thats all the stuff ive heard from AI..its just cause they have tatoos and ummm play basketball. (for the record the pic is AI (idk if you were being sarcastic)

VN Store

Back