Bobby Maze verbally commits to Tennessee

Wow...I am so stoked right now...Pearl is a wizard..Pay the man what he wants, Do not let him EVER leave here!...What a recruiting class this is!!

Ok, I can't fight it any more!

BillyMays.jpg

So where do you think this class will rank nationally with the addition of maze too? I would have to think top 10 anyway.

Maybe to 10.

Is it known for sure that Maze can get in to UT academically? Apparently that was a concern for other schools.

i was listening to sports talk on the way home today and heard Jimmy say something like "he didn't like what he saw on Youtube" making reference to Bobby Maze. I looked and cannot find ANY video of this guy. The only picture I found was from an old rivals database when he was a high school recruit.

This is great news, and we now have all the tools to bring home a banner in early April. The PG issues have been solved for the time being, and it seems as if we will have next to no weaknesses next year.

I hope he doesn't come here with a gangsta swagger tho. He's a baller and I think he'll keep his nose clean for he most part. Bobby, don't inhale.

This kid definitely thinks of himself as a celebrity with the rap career and living at Demarr Johnsons house. I hope we can keep him out of trouble and we dont have any of the chemistry problems that come with bringing a big ego in.

probably will be kicked off the team sometime soon

lets give the kid a chance, the microscope is on our program now with the academic issues and with duke and ramar being dismissed, i doubt pearl will sit back and let the trend continue.

VN Store

Back