Body found in Obama's back yard.

Selective science to trust then.
I don't know what to think anymore. If I haven't already hit menopause, I was looking forward to my first period so I could be more sympathetic to what my wife endured all those years.

Bidenomics is working. Haven't you heard? Community banks are in the community.

I don't know what to think anymore. If I haven't already hit menopause, I was looking forward to my first period so I could be more sympathetic to what my wife endured all those years.

Bidenomics is working. Haven't you heard? Community banks are in the community.
Things I didn’t expect to say in 2023. I’m sorry young man, you can’t milk that baby with your nipples. And no, you can invest in tampon stock but you can’t menstruate into a tampon.

The media protected Obama and his public image more than anyone in history. They hid the picture of Obama with Louis Farrakhan before the 2008 election. They immediately dismissed the rumors of Obama visiting gay bathhouses in Chicago. Makes you wonder if the rumors are true. May also explain why Obama pushed so hard for allowing men to pee pee in the little girls room.
country has gone corrupt and to **** since that azzhole and is probably still involved
with MO,
20 years of this bs

Former President Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy has been revealed in a newly-redacted 1982 letter to his ex girlfriend.

Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the previously-redacted portion of the letter, which was obtained by the New York Post.

Obama described homosexuality as a way to detach from the present and potentially evade the recurring theatrics of earthly existence.

74257795-12401225-image-a-11_1691884769871.jpg

Former President Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy was revealed in a newly obtained 1982 letter to his ex girlfriend, acquired by The New York Post

Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy confession is revealed in unredacted letter to ex: 'I make love to men daily, in the imagination' | Daily Mail Online

Former President Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy has been revealed in a newly-redacted 1982 letter to his ex girlfriend.

Obama, then 21, wrote to Alex McNear in November 1982, with whom he had been in a relationship during his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

He delved into the topic of homosexuality and confessed that he 'loves making love to men daily, but in the imagination,' according to the previously-redacted portion of the letter, which was obtained by the New York Post.

Obama described homosexuality as a way to detach from the present and potentially evade the recurring theatrics of earthly existence.

Former President Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy was revealed in a newly obtained 1982 letter to his ex girlfriend, acquired by The New York Post

Barack Obama's gay sex fantasy confession is revealed in unredacted letter to ex: 'I make love to men daily, in the imagination' | Daily Mail Online
And????

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Forgery!!!

Are you implying that because Obama was still a little confused about his sexuality when he was 21 that he must have killed his chef?

Possible sexual confusion aside, Imagine how much street cred he'll lose when people discover that his writing style is like that of Charlotte Bronte. He's supposed to be a hip cool black president that shoots hoops and likes hip hop.

Possible sexual confusion aside, Imagine how much street cred he'll lose when people discover that his writing style is like that of Charlotte Bronte. He's supposed to be a hip cool black president that shoots hoops and likes hip hop.
He (allegedly) wrote that over 40 years ago dude. Literally no one cares.

This is just my comedian take on it BO used to throw a little extra machismo into his walk when he was approaching the podium at the White House. Was this overcompensating to convince us of his masculinity?

I do find those old thoughts surprising though.

Why did the Obama’s tell police they weren’t home and then changed their story?

Who called 911? A female is all we know.

Barry’s personal doctor performed the autopsy. How convenient.

No obituary for more than a week in any newspaper, even Campbell’s hometown.

Lots of fishy sh!t.

Meh, he is trying to write as if he is some cool aloof intellect above it all. I don't put much weight in anything a 21 yo says.

Gotta read the whole thing:

“In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination,”

“My mind is androgynous to a great extent and I hope to make it more so until I can think in terms of people, not women as opposed to men. But, in returning to the body, I see that I have been made a man, and physically in life, I choose to accept that contingency,” he added.

But you can see why the Dems would freak at this. No matter how the left reminds us all "its ok to be gay", they KNOW black males do not think that at all and had this surfaced during his Presidential campaign, it would have destroyed it stillborn in its crib.

Why did the Obama’s tell police they weren’t home and then changed their story?

Who called 911? A female is all we know.

Barry’s personal doctor performed the autopsy. How convenient.

No obituary for more than a week in any newspaper, even Campbell’s hometown.

Lots of fishy sh!t.

That is just odd. This is how thinking people start to wonder about conspiracies and cover-ups if you're being intellectually honest and not a believe and do as your told drone.

VN Store

Back