Body found in Obama's back yard.

You could use that same logic to ask yourself whether or not it means sh*t.
Doesn't mean nothing, you are correct....only reason people say it is to watch the tolerant and legtbq friendly lefties get all bent outta shape over it like it's an insult...when the proper response is "who cares if that's the case"

Doesn't mean nothing, you are correct....only reason people say it is to watch the tolerant and legtbq friendly lefties get all bent outta shape over it like it's an insult...when the proper response is "who cares if that's the case"

Yes I'm sure that the "only reason people say it."

Did the soft spot on your head ever go away after your infancy?

Yes I'm sure that the "only reason people say it."

Did the soft spot on your head ever go away after your infancy?
It triggered you. I guess it worked....of course a cracked skull heals overtime. What a dumb question, but I expect nothing less from you..thanks for your concern

Reactions: OrangeBoro
It triggered you. I guess it worked....of course a cracked skull heals overtime. What a dumb question, but I expect nothing less from you..thanks for your concern

I didn't think I would need to explain it, but the soft spot was an insult to your intelligence. Take it in.

So, any response is "triggered?" Interesting. Well, not really.

I didn't think I would need to explain it, but the soft spot was an insult to your intelligence. Take it in.

So, any response is "triggered?" Interesting. Well, not really.
Any thing that mentions gays, legtbq, or trans automatically get a response from you in any thread..it's quite comical and like clockwork...it shows your triggered with any mention of those ...as for insulting my intelligence...you, impact, turbo all using the same thing alk the time..it means nothing considering majority of your statements are of the SJW type and have very little to no substance other then a "burn"..keep doing you

Any thing that mentions gays, legtbq, or trans automatically get a response from you in any thread..it's quite comical and like clockwork...it shows your triggered with any mention of those ...as for insulting my intelligence...you, impact, turbo all using the same thing alk the time..it means nothing considering majority of your statements are of the SJW type and have very little to no substance other then a "burn"..keep doing you

I could say the exact same thing about you. Every time there is a thread about the gays, you're there to offer some backwater trash opinion on the topic.

So who's triggered here?

Reactions: MercyPercy
Or maybe, just maybe, @DinkinFlicka has spent far more time around the gay and trans culture than you

I could say the exact same thing about you. Every time there is a thread about the gays, you're there to offer some backwater trash opinion on the topic.

So who's triggered here?
I'm didn't attack anyone...just stated that's why those comments happen..and like a triggered person your in here insulting everyone...as opposed to just saying. Who cares if it was..and leaving...much like I'm doing now in this conversation.

I'm didn't attack anyone...just stated that's why those comments happen..and like a triggered person your in here insulting everyone...as opposed to just saying. Who cares if it was..and leaving...much like I'm doing now in this conversation.

See above. Be more proactive and cut down on saying stupid sh*t.

One side? Damn, you're tribal.
Yes one side, who you label trumpers or ult right...and your side liberals....some one who is often labeled a trumpet made the comment and a liberal SJW gets triggered and start slinging insults...it been standard practice in these forums...you know that we have both participated at one time or another as I have been labeled a trumper etc..

Yes one side, who you label trumpers or ult right...and your side liberals....some one who is often labeled a trumpet made the comment and a liberal SJW gets triggered and start slinging insults...it been standard practice in these forums...you know that we have both participated at one time or another as I have been labeled a trumper etc..
Wow. Making it up as you go. Not liking Trump doesn't make one a liberal, as a few of you here seem to believe

VN Store

Back