Border Fence

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Building a true border fence was one of the very few things I think Trump had right. Long before the Liarindent's regime, I saw firsthand reasons to restrict the influx of border-crossers. People who came here, got a driver license and discarded traffic laws. Speeding through crosswalks and by crossing guards in school zones. People, visiting their friends/family at apartment complexes, while ignoring guest spots and parking in the assigned shaded ports of tenant. And childishly sticking their tongue out at you if you mentioned they needed to move their car, so you could park in your own assigned spot. Same behavior when ignoring rights of way at intersections, in plaza and mall parking lot. Walking to the left in hallways, forcing you to move to your left and smirking about it. Cutting in line alone or with a bunch of their friends/family and laughing at you about it. Groups blocking hallways and sidewalks and purposely ignoring you. But the biggest experience that irked me was a BIG sign on a freeway back in the 1970s that said drivers were legally responsible if you hit illegal border-crossers darting across the freeway to reach the other side of the road.

So when the Liarindent proposed and sought to build a wall, much as disliked and didn't trust him, I cheered him on this. And once again, we're seeing that he was right about this. SIGH, what could have been if the guy had more sense.

Building a true border fence was one of the very few things I think Trump had right. Long before the Liarindent's regime, I saw firsthand reasons to restrict the influx of border-crossers. People who came here, got a driver license and discarded traffic laws. Speeding through crosswalks and by crossing guards in school zones. People, visiting their friends/family at apartment complexes, while ignoring guest spots and parking in the assigned shaded ports of tenant. And childishly sticking their tongue out at you if you mentioned they needed to move their car, so you could park in your own assigned spot. Same behavior when ignoring rights of way at intersections, in plaza and mall parking lot. Walking to the left in hallways, forcing you to move to your left and smirking about it. Cutting in line alone or with a bunch of their friends/family and laughing at you about it. Groups blocking hallways and sidewalks and purposely ignoring you. But the biggest experience that irked me was a BIG sign on a freeway back in the 1970s that said drivers were legally responsible if you hit illegal border-crossers darting across the freeway to reach the other side of the road.

So when the Liarindent proposed and sought to build a wall, much as disliked and didn't trust him, I cheered him on this. And once again, we're seeing that he was right about this. SIGH, what could have been if the guy had more sense.

You just wanna keep the brown people out!!!!

The wall would be helpful. But what we need is the Will. A government that desires to protect its citizens and enforce the immigration policies. What we currently have is a senile pedophile that believes border security is not important. His cackling sidekick has stated publicly the border is secure. Point is, this isn’t gonna change anytime soon.

Maybe Ronny D can get it done. We shall see.

Last edited:

Why are you liberals now all of a sudden supporting more stringent immigration requirements? First LG, now your azz.

Hmmmm...

Walls are ineffective as a stand alone. The only walls in history were manned with soldiers with orders to kill.
Using Rome and China as an example, we would require roughly 50-100 guards per mile over the 2000+ miles. 100k to 200k guards.

You just wanna keep the brown people out!!!!

Now, that's funny. I'll let you figure out why it's so funny on your own.

The wall would be helpful. But what we need is the Will. A government that desires to protect its citizens and enforce the immigration policies. What we currently have is a senile pedophile that believes border security is not important. His cackling sidekick has stated publicly the border is secure. Point is, this isn’t gonna change anytime soon.

I see. You want to line the border with Gatlings, and M1919 Brownings to eliminate brown people who try to cross the border. Why not write your Congressional Republiar representative to propose such a bill?

Why are you liberals now all of a sudden supporting more stringent immigration requirements? First LG, now your azz.
Hmmmm...

I'm so sorry you can't read with any comprehension, so very sorry. If you could, you'd have seen I had the wall idea as far back as the 1970s. But when you're a Republiar like yourself, you're compelled to bend everything into a lie. So, maybe it's not only your inability to read. So very sorry. You want fries with that?

I see. You want to line the border with Gatlings, and M1919 Brownings to eliminate brown people who try to cross the border. Why not write your Congressional Republiar representative to propose such a bill?
His post didnt mention guns, elimination of brown people.
But at least you got "Republiar" in. Cut to the chase next time and just post the word in your OP.

I'm so sorry you can't read with any comprehension, so very sorry. If you could, you'd have seen I had the wall idea as far back as the 1970s. But when you're a Republiar like yourself, you're compelled to bend everything into a lie. So, maybe it's not only your inability to read. So very sorry. You want fries with that?
Republiar, again.

Not that it matters, but I don't think Ras is a R.

But at least you got "Republiar" in. Cut to the chase next time and just post the word in your OP.

Not to mention the “keep the brown people out” was clearly sarcasm as it’s an accusation that gets thrown at conservatives anytime border security is mentioned.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Walls are ineffective as a stand alone. The only walls in history were manned with soldiers with orders to kill.
Using Rome and China as an example, we would require roughly 50-100 guards per mile over the 2000+ miles. 100k to 200k guards.

Nahh...Its not about having a wall or 500k guards. Its what they will do to you if they catch you, THAT is what makes the difference.

The reason it went WAY down during Trump is because the perception that they would be sent back ASAP (not always correct). Right now they SEEK OUT the authorities so that they can get a processing card and get sent into a city somewhere and begin getting services.

If you made it clear that EVERY SINGLE border crosser (men, women, kids, doesnt matter) who is caught or found would be put in prison for 2 years then promptly shipped back to some other country illegal crossings would drop by a HUGE number. If you then built a decent wall and had a few roving border guards but who were tasked to shoot people who entered illegally (like they do in many countries) then ALMOST NOBODY would try to cross the border any more, only the most desperate drug dealers. Illegals would be near non-existent and street prices for drugs would soar.

So, it is only a matter of WILLPOWER that keeps us having immigration problems. That would probably solve a lot of drug problems as well. Tens of thousands of American lives saved every year.

So what? I didn't mention senile pedophiles and cackling sidekicks. If he's going to throw shet, who are you to tell me I can't throw the same back at him? My OP was semi-respectful of his idol, his reply flew off into vindictiveness, But that's OK, he was still entertaining. You too, daddy.

Republiar, again.
Not that it matters, but I don't think Ras is a R.

Yeah, Republiars continue to lie, so they remain Republiars. Can't say I care about what you think of Ras, since i wasn't talking to you at the time anyway. But you guys remain the most fun I can count on having any day of the week.

We have a thread for this issue but I understand why we didn't want this buried in that gargantuan thread.

We have to ask ourselves why is this such an unmitigated disaster under the Biden Administration like most other things?

Nahh...Its not about having a wall or 500k guards. Its what they will do to you if they catch you, THAT is what makes the difference.

The reason it went WAY down during Trump is because the perception that they would be sent back ASAP (not always correct). Right now they SEEK OUT the authorities so that they can get a processing card and get sent into a city somewhere and begin getting services.

If you made it clear that EVERY SINGLE border crosser (men, women, kids, doesnt matter) who is caught or found would be put in prison for 2 years then promptly shipped back to some other country illegal crossings would drop by a HUGE number. If you then built a decent wall and had a few roving border guards but who were tasked to shoot people who entered illegally (like they do in many countries) then ALMOST NOBODY would try to cross the border any more, only the most desperate drug dealers. Illegals would be near non-existent and street prices for drugs would soar.

So, it is only a matter of WILLPOWER that keeps us having immigration problems. That would probably solve a lot of drug problems as well. Tens of thousands of American lives saved every year.
Agreed with much. Willpower is the collective characteristic.
But walls without patrols are not worth the money.

Yeah, Republiars continue to lie, so they remain Republiars. Can't say I care about what you think of Ras, since i wasn't talking to you at the time anyway. But you guys remain the most fun I can count on having any day of the week.
That speaks volumes about your week, does it not?

I was with you except on the shoot people part. We do have to find a serious way to eliminate the cartels though by putting them 6 feet deep.

Reactions: AM64

Hmmmm...

I just think we are at a point where the political advantages of a big picture solution outweigh the benefit to the parties of having the issue to campaign on.

So what? I didn't mention senile pedophiles and cackling sidekicks. If he's going to throw shet, who are you to tell me I can't throw the same back at him? My OP was semi-respectful of his idol, his reply flew off into vindictiveness, But that's OK, he was still entertaining. You too, daddy.
Your semi respectful OP was the reason I thought you erred in your reply. Your strawman performance didn't seem to be in line with OP to me.

I'm all for a wall and sending the national guard to the border. Not to arrest people, but to turn them away all together. Do that and pass laws to severely punish those who hire illegals, educate their children, or give them any financial help or housing. Without any benefits from being here or without the prospect of a better life for their children the ones that are already here will be forced to voluntarily leave. The democrats actually had a plan in the early 2000's to go after the enablers of illegals. You can bet that they would never stand for a plan like that now. Sad.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
Agreed with much. Willpower is the collective characteristic.
But walls without patrols are not worth the money.

I don't think we will need more guards than we have now. The average group of people trying to cross will never get through or over. Then you worry about tunnels which are much easier to manage.

That speaks volumes about your week, does it not?

Today is the weekend, so my week is behind me. However, it was fun while it lasted, especially the hilarious big Trump announcement, and I even got some early Christmas gifts. How about you?

I don't think we will need more guards than we have now. The average group of people trying to cross will never get through or over. Then you worry about tunnels which are much easier to manage.
You're claiming our wall is different and adequately staffed compared to wall impediments throughout history. I disagree. We can employ tech which would give advantage, but people are necessary...especially for 2,000+ miles.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back