Border Fence

The style is consistent with Nazi symbolism. Look at the waiters's faces. The large noses, rounded faces and notice the areas around the noses sre accented in red to call attention there. (They're also heavy, indicating they are living off the fat of the land.) It's aimed at what the Nazis said were Jewish war profiteers. I'm guessing if you spent a couple of hours searching you would find the cartoon in its original version. Pretty consistent style.

Look up the posters for a Goebbels propaganda movie called "The Eternal Jew." Really awful stuff, but you will see the same approach.

Big amateur WW 2 historian. Father was shot down over occupied Europe and underground smuggled him through to middle east and back to his wing.

Wonder what was running through Goebbels mind as he took the poison. Probably what would happen if the Russians got him first. One of the people who truly deserved the treatment from "Law Abiding Citizen."
Check out Hakeem Jeffries and get back with us

You know what they say, "The Marine Corps already has a few good men, Navy Corpsmen."

As one combat Marine from Vietnam once said to me, "they have balls bigger than basketballs." (You'll have to explain how you run with those.)

Thank you for your service.

I knew one Navy Corpsman before my wife became a Navy nurse. I didn't know him well because our paths didn't really cross until we were both almost college age (I was a military brat and not at "home" in middle TN much while growing up. He was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his deeds in Vietnam. Battlefield medics in all services always seem to stand out for their service under the worst conditions.

I knew one Navy Corpsman before my wife became a Navy nurse. I didn't know him well because our paths didn't really cross until we were both almost college age (I was a military brat and not at "home" in middle TN much while growing up. He was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his deeds in Vietnam. Battlefield medics in all services always seem to stand out for their service under the worst conditions.
Heroes.

We were told in unison by dimocrats when President Trump started the border wall that fences & walls doesn't work and it was racist to block the illegal migrants from entering our country.

I just assumed dimocrats think the same when other countries put up border walls.
What/who are these dimocrats you speak of?

VN Store

Back