Boston College vs. Florida State

If I were an FSU fan, and I saw all those FSU players smiling and laughing and shaking hands there with the BC guys after that ... oooooh boy. Hoooo boy. I would not be interested in hearing anything else about that team.

If I were an FSU fan, and I saw all those FSU players smiling and laughing and shaking hands there with the BC guys after that ... oooooh boy. Hoooo boy. I would not be interested in hearing anything else about that team.
Was just thinking that

You’ll just see more of it.
Most of the talent already got paid so wins and loses don’t matter as much anymore.

Reactions: Voltopia and tbh
I'm sure this joke has been made but are we sure FSU isn't trying to leave the ACC because it's too tough for them now?

I'm sure this joke has been made but are we sure FSU isn't trying to leave the ACC because it's too tough for them now?

I see your point but where would they go that’s going to be easier?

They’d just be playing for last somewhere else.
Everyone here would agree that this team wants zero part of any kind of an SEC schedule right now.

I see your point but where would they go that’s going to be easier?

They’d just be playing for last somewhere else.
Everyone here would agree that this team wants zero part of any kind of an SEC schedule right now.

OVC?

Memphis is going to beat them aren’t they? And then everyone is going to be on their nuts about giving them the 12 seed…

The game plan is out there now. Run the ball until they prove they can stop you.

FSU isn’t mentally tough.
If any team can weather the storm and just play their game they have a great chance.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back