Bray made the cut for third string

I think he has as much pure arm talent as 99 % of the quarterbacks in the nfl.If he can get the mental part to grow he could be one of the best there is.IMHO

Hey you can still pull in:lolabove: some big time green, 3rd string NFL WHAT 600,000 a year.

From this he'll make about $405k. Not bad at all!

screen-shot-2013-07-12-at-6-56-26-am.png

You all with your hate for ex players, go ahead and compare yourselves to Dooley and how he wouldn't let ex players come around. Yeah, I said it. You are just like Dooley.

Reactions: 3 people
:lolabove:

I'll take bets on this guy and many others riding Bray's jock strap if he's successful in the NFL (Arian Foster comes to mind). Anyone? Anyone?

How can you not like a guy that stifles criticism with refusing to conduct interviews in anything but pterodactyl? Plus, his mom posted/posts here and she's good people too.

I've always liked the guy.

Reactions: 1 person
I won't try to psychoanalyze Tyler but I think there is a lot more to him that any of us know. I sincerely hope that this learning experience he is undergoing results in great success for him. He was the quarterback for my team, and as a member of the Vol family, I do care what happens to him.

Reactions: 5 people
Have all 4,000 of your posts been this hard to read?

Absolutely. This one is actually one of the most legible posts I've ever read from TP.... think of his contributions as like a sort of brain teaser, sudoku, NYTimes crossword, etc... you get it. TP is a legend around these parts.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back