Bray made the cut for third string

Being third string QB has to be a sweet gig. Practice football and get paid $400k a year with no pressure. If you're smart with your money (as ALL NFL players are), you could do that for 5-6 years and never have to work again.

That is a huge stretch .. Gives you a great start... 1.2 mil or so after taxes and lets say be is done at 27 and be needs money for the next 50 years... Thats 25k per year and that is if he spent to money...along the way.

A true Vol, my a$$
Yes...I'm a true vol and a true fan. I haven't missed a snap since 1987! One that is a fan of players that appreciate and value the opportunity to wear the orange. Obviously I must hold our players (especially our QB) to a higher standard than you! You go ahead and ignore the rediculous behavior he displayed during his three years here at UT. True fan!

Yes...I'm a true vol and a true fan. I haven't missed a snap since 1987! One that is a fan of players that appreciate and value the opportunity to wear the orange. Obviously I must hold our players (especially our QB) to a higher standard than you! You go ahead and ignore the rediculous behavior he displayed during his three years here at UT. True fan!

Holding someone to a high standard.....Thats ridiculous

1truevol, no one is perfect. The vast majority of humanity is given to performing incredible acts of stupidity at various points in their lives and often far more than just once. If you're a Christian, think about how your views on Bray if echoed by Jesus would have us all damned and doomed to hell.

If you're not Christian, then ask yourself why do you INSIST, yea, DEMAND continuance of a vendetta against Tyler. Your Vol god Peyton Manning pulled down his pants and ass-flashed a female trainer. She was someone's daughter, you know. How'd you like the Vol god doing that to your daughter? Do you have the same vendetta against Peyton as you do Bray? Probably not, and ask yourself why. Doing what he did is sexual harassment. But folks don't make a yahoo out of it. Ever wonder why? It's over, he seems to have outgrown this conduct, though he's still a prankster according to Broncos players.

Far as I know, we haven't heard any new tidbits about Bray continuing to act like an ass. He may be finally growing up and realizing his attitude and behavior actually has tangible consequences. That's cause for positive hope for the man, rather than grudge holding, spite, and perpetual hate. When you can't recognize progress, no matter how small or great in someone who seemed hopeless before, it says a lot more about you than it does about them. Just think about it. I detested Bray's antics too. I considered his going undrafted as a fine way to drag him off his high horse. Then I hoped the experience would hammer sense into his head and lead him to becoming something Vols fans could be proud of. The jury is still out on that but I for one will not spew venom and hate as his journey to redemption continues.

Now Da'Rcik, I had the same view on him. But it seems he hasn't made any, any, any effort to modify his conduct. According to the Bills coach and a big part why he was unceremoniously let go. He was given a grand chance on a team that needs playmakers. He threw it away and acts like he's dead set on learning nothing at all. Right now, I've given up on DR as he's seems too stupid to learn from even a harsh lesson and appreciate that someone (the Bills) said, OK, let's give him a chance because no one else will. This is not what we're hearing about Bray, so why the continuing hate? Just sit before a mirror and take a hard look at who and what you are before you answer this question for yourself. I don't really want a response post from you because my questions is really something that's for you not me.

Proud for TB ride the bench with pride brother and keep studying the playbook!

1truevol, no one is perfect. The vast majority of humanity is given to performing incredible acts of stupidity at various points in their lives and often far more than just once. If you're a Christian, think about how your views on Bray if echoed by Jesus would have us all damned and doomed to hell.

If you're not Christian, then ask yourself why do you INSIST, yea, DEMAND continuance of a vendetta against Tyler. Your Vol god Peyton Manning pulled down his pants and ass-flashed a female trainer. She was someone's daughter, you know. How'd you like the Vol god doing that to your daughter? Do you have the same vendetta against Peyton as you do Bray? Probably not, and ask yourself why. Doing what he did is sexual harassment. But folks don't make a yahoo out of it. Ever wonder why? It's over, he seems to have outgrown this conduct, though he's still a prankster according to Broncos players.

Far as I know, we haven't heard any new tidbits about Bray continuing to act like an ass. He may be finally growing up and realizing his attitude and behavior actually has tangible consequences. That's cause for positive hope for the man, rather than grudge holding, spite, and perpetual hate. When you can't recognize progress, no matter how small or great in someone who seemed hopeless before, it says a lot more about you than it does about them. Just think about it. I detested Bray's antics too. I considered his going undrafted as a fine way to drag him off his high horse. Then I hoped the experience would hammer sense into his head and lead him to becoming something Vols fans could be proud of. The jury is still out on that but I for one will not spew venom and hate as his journey to redemption continues.

Now Da'Rcik, I had the same view on him. But it seems he hasn't made any, any, any effort to modify his conduct. According to the Bills coach and a big part why he was unceremoniously let go. He was given a grand chance on a team that needs playmakers. He threw it away and acts like he's dead set on learning nothing at all. Right now, I've given up on DR as he's seems too stupid to learn from even a harsh lesson and appreciate that someone (the Bills) said, OK, let's give him a chance because no one else will. This is not what we're hearing about Bray, so why the continuing hate? Just sit before a mirror and take a hard look at who and what you are before you answer this question for yourself. I don't really want a response post from you because my questions is really something that's for you not me.

So you're giving up on DaRick??? Why that's not Christian right?? And to compare the character of Peyton Manning with that of Bray?...simply delusional. Did he have bad judgement with the locker room incendent..sure, but he was one of the classiest players to ever come through this program. He relished his opportunity here and lead his team in every way. I'm not even going to waist my time with your analogy.

Knowing the Fat Man, he kept him so no one else picks him up. He knows Alex Smith has a limited lifespan and is looking toward the future. He would hate for Tyler Bray to suddenly get picked up by the Jets or, even worse, Oakland.

So you're giving up on DaRick??? Why that's not Christian right?? And to compare the character of Peyton Manning with that of Bray?...simply delusional. Did he have bad judgement with the locker room incendent..sure, but he was one of the classiest players to ever come through this program. He relished his opportunity here and lead his team in every way. I'm not even going to waist my time with your analogy.

And one had a true QB coach, the other didn't.

When one is determined to hate, there's very little you can do about it. Carry on, 1truevol.

Speaking of the N.F.L. : I noticed where Nick Stephens was cut by Dallas. My guess is that he will be signed to the practice squad.

Donte Stallworth was cut by the Dead Skins.

However; Bray and Zack Rogers are hanging tough and may make a roster.

I also feel that if Vince Young makes one more bonehead off the field mistake, then B.J. will move up to the 2nd string q.b. for Green Bay....

I'm not a VY supporter by any means, but since they essentially brought him in for that backup QB spot, it'd have to be a pretty big one....

When one is determined to hate, there's very little you can do about it. Carry on, 1truevol.

What is your definition of hate?? I have never stated that I "hate" him or anyone for that matter. So stop being so sensitive to the fact that I don't respect him based on his time here at UT.

Last edited:
Sounds like it's safe to say his loyalties to two different teams in two different leagues (for lack of a better descriptor) are separate
My point was, I don't see how anybody can call themselves a VOLS fan and then after they are gone "F-them" especially somebody that represents UT the way Peyton does.I'm a Titans fan too, but they are, and always will be second to the VOLS..JMO

VN Store

Back