Bray made the cut for third string

Have all 4,000 of your posts been this hard to read?

It's virtually impossible to decipher without the decoder ring...

6420ringchex.jpg

Great news. Hope he keeps progressing and gets a starting gig one day. We all know he has the talent, good luck Tyler

The QB situation with the Bills is a perfect example of just how little it takes to move a guy from 3rd string to suiting up on Sunday. I think Bray is going to kill it when he gets the chance and becomes the next UT undrafted all-star. also, hopefully the last now that we have a coach that's not an idiot.

Da'rick got got from buffalo but zach is still on jets roster but not depth chart.

Hey you can still pull in:lolabove: some big time green, 3rd string NFL WHAT 600,000 a year.

Closer to $350,000.

He's still not safe. Last cut is Sat. He's probably be on the practice squad at worse. Something like $2,000 a week.

I wouldn't be surprised if ends up being the chiefs starter at some point. Alex smith is a game manager at best, and Bray has all the tools to be great if he can just put it all together. I hope to see him thrive in the nfl.

I wouldn't be surprised if ends up being the chiefs starter at some point. Alex smith is a game manager at best, and Bray has all the tools to be great if he can just put it all together. I hope to see him thrive in the nfl.

Alex Smith may be no Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, however I would say he is in the middle of the pack as far as QB's in the NFL. Plus he has wheels. Are we ready to crown Bray the next big thing, based on missing the first cut?

Too bad it's Kansas shjtty ....

KC loves them some UT players. Dale Carter has always been one of my favorite Chief players to watch. Jason Allen, Bray and Colquit are a bonus. More I missed I'm sure.

Now that he has made the team, he should be the best clipboard carrier in the history of K.C. If he takes the attitude of just to draw a pay check, he may be there two seasons and out of the league. However; if he does like Matt Cassell, Kurt Warner or Tom Brady and learns from his time on the team, he may replace the starter, due to injury, and make a name for himself and get a starting job elsewhere.

Matt Flynn, Matt Cassel, Tom Brady, Kurt Warner, and others have done it. So, it is possible.

VN Store

Back