Bryce Thompson out - potentially

The real brains start their accent around the age of 25?
I didn't know that a brain could be accredited with having an accent! What kind of accents are they obtaining, or starting around the age of 25? Would that be foreign, such as Polish, French, German? Or are they regional such as Southern, New England etc.?

This entire thing could be put to bed, if one of the wealthy boosters would just get a few bags of money to the witnesses and the "first girl friend" and the false eye lash girl friend-you know to swear under oath that they can't remember a thing. Then have a great maintenance man fix the wall and metal gate (like new). Have BT swear that he said, "I'm going to shoot HOOPS all over this school", you know- something he does to blow off steam. Problem solved! You'd be amazed at how little money would be necessary to get people to "can't really remember", integrity isn't what is once was.

This entire thing could be put to bed, if one of the wealthy boosters would just get a few bags of money to the witnesses and the "first girl friend" and the false eye lash girl friend-you know to swear under oath that they can't remember a thing. Then have a great maintenance man fix the wall and metal gate (like new). Have BT swear that he said, "I'm going to shoot HOOPS all over this school", you know- something he does to blow off steam. Problem solved! You'd be amazed at how little money would be necessary to get people to "can't really remember", integrity isn't what is once was.

Yep that’s the big problem with Professional and College sports now, full of despicable people because someone is always solving their problems by throwing money around to make it go away.
So can’t disagree more, the problem is BT and making this one go away is not solving anything but allowing him to continue playing until he beats his next girlfriend or something similar

Reactions: I40flyer
Doubt he’ll be allowed to return. He was already on a short leash with the issues that prevented him from enrolling at USC. He was on zero tolerance based on what I’ve been told over and over. Now it’s just waiting for the process to play out. But I think he’s at a JuCo by the end of the month.
Good call...lol

Lol... Harsh words is not the same as threatening to kill multiple women and shoot up a school. Good grief man...
And who threatened to kill multiple women? I guess he was going to point his finger at someone and say bang. I have read nothing that he went ant farther than saying something that I imagine that many other children under the age of 21 have said to someone when they disagree about something. Remember, she had a restraining order against her as well.

VN Store

Back