Buc-ee's

I finally figured it out @MR_VOL is gonna open a school to teach the flatlanders down here on the coast how to park on an incline. Amazed me how many terrified out of towners would come into the pharmacy I worked at in PF telling us how their chalet or cabin was literally "hanging off a cliff" FB_IMG_1625617357882.jpg

I finally figured it out @MR_VOL is gonna open a school to teach the flatlanders down here on the coast how to park on an incline. Amazed me how many terrified out of towners would come into the pharmacy I worked at in PF telling us how their chalet or cabin was literally "hanging off a cliff" View attachment 378816

This is the most epic meme I’ve ever seen. Only the truest of true East Tennessee’ans will understand.

We don’t have them down here in Tampa Bay, so with all the talk I had to check out YouTube.
For anybody else who hasn’t been to one, here is a glimpse…..

We don’t have them down here in Tampa Bay, so with all the talk I had to check out YouTube.
For anybody else who hasn’t been to one, here is a glimpse…..

One near Daytona opened earlier this in case you're ever up that way. And further north near St. Augustine.

VN Store

Back