Buc-ee's

Word is one might come to the 407 exit off 40 near Sevierville.

We stopped at the one near Gulf Shores Al. The Beaver nuggets are legit! The cotton candy is off the chain! The peanut brittle is next level! I imagine anything they put their logo on is good! Cant wait for 407 baby!

Reactions: joevol33
My wife is from Texas and I first learned of Buc-ees a couple years ago. I love them and am happy to see them up in our neck of the woods.

Now if we could just get a What-a-Burger.
My wife is from Texas and I first learned of Buc-ees a couple years ago. I love them and am happy to see them up in our neck of the woods.

Won't catch me going to What-A-Burger. No thanks

Lebanon…coming soon.

Just be aware of the current battle of the mega convenience stores and choose wisely. The eyes of the Beaver Are upon you
3B57B2C7-1872-4C9A-98CA-C4474C582977.jpeg

I was in there last weekend. Both times during the afternoon. Sundays at Buc-ees are just insane, shoulder to shoulder inside. GA has warmed up nicely to their new guests.
I work next door at the shaw warehouse. When I want to run over there to get something for lunch I go between 9 an 10:30. But even when its busy they get you in and out. Also I've been out with covind for a week, and my brand new bag of beaver nuggets is in my desk...I miss them.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
And future diabetic lol. Those things are like crack. You open the bag and start eating one after the other. About 20 miles down the road you realize that you have to stop or a sugar coma is about to occur.
I hear you. Got my first bag and after first one I thought these ain't all that. Then 10 minutes later I realized I haven't put the bag down

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back