Buc-ee's

I have one bag left, and it's hid in my closet
Guarded by this dude?

e789395ffaa73669ea9e01c3cb8e0f6a--university-of-georgia-georgia-bulldogs.jpg

thumb.aspx

Last edited:
One thing I observed… everybody is smiling when they get their picture taken out front with the beaver. Some are laughing at how ludicrous it is. Others are unintentionally funny because they are actually proud to be photographed with the beaver.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
One thing I observed… everybody is smiling when they get their picture taken out front with the beaver. Some are laughing at how ludicrous it is. Others are unintentionally funny because they are actually proud to be photographed with the beaver.
Everybody likes a good beaver pic.

And future diabetic lol. Those things are like crack. You open the bag and start eating one after the other. About 20 miles down the road you realize that you have to stop or a sugar coma is about to occur.
I don’t think I want to open the bag now 😂

Never even heard of it till 2 or 3 months ago and a guy I worked with started talking about it. Then I happened to be driving from Atlanta over toward Birmingham and saw a billboard for Buc-ees. Was tempted to go find it but didn’t really have the time. All I wanna know is can you buy their stock??!

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Never even heard of it till 2 or 3 months ago and a guy I worked with started talking about it. Then I happened to be driving from Atlanta over toward Birmingham and saw a billboard for Buc-ees. Was tempted to go find it but didn’t really have the time. All I wanna know is can you buy their stock??!
That one is in Leeds, right outside Birmingham on I-20. I stopped there last week

Reactions: Vol737
The Wall o Jerky must be what Heaven looks like

If you haven't been before, I'll let you know the meat display looking cases past this wall are also filled with varieties of jerky as well. You can ask for samples, too. They have a jerky bar (the cases in the pic) and the wall of jerky.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
If you haven't been before, I'll let you know the meat display looking cases past this wall are also filled with varieties of jerky as well. You can ask for samples, too. They have a jerky bar (the cases in the pic) and the wall of jerky.
Oh I’ve been. I just have to be careful or I will leave much poorer 😂
CB93133C-DA19-45CE-9C8D-B432BE57DB7F.gif

I stopped at the one outside of St Augustine yesterday coming back from fishing down at Vilano just to see what the hype is about. It was a zoo on a wednesday at 1:30 in the afternoon. I don't get it. There were families there acting like they were at disney world.

Reactions: joevol33
I stopped at the one outside of St Augustine yesterday coming back from fishing down at Vilano just to see what the hype is about. It was a zoo on a wednesday at 1:30 in the afternoon. I don't get it. There were families there acting like they were at disney world.
It's absolutely crazy . . . but the brisket sandwich is legit.

I think it is just because it is a nice, well-run, pleasant experience and the typical truck stop is just nasty.

I get why people mob them if one is along their route, although I agree the people going out of their way, or spending inordinate amounts of time there (camping in the parking lot for days, etc.) is weird.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
I think it is just because it is a nice, well-run, pleasant experience and the typical truck stop is just nasty.

I get why people mob them if one is along their route, although I agree the people going out of their way, or spending inordinate amounts of time there (camping in the parking lot for days, etc.) is weird.
Can't remember if I posted it in here or not . . . a couple of months ago, I was at the one just south of here and there was a group tailgating in the parking lot. I really hope they were just taking a break from a long drive and that wasn't their actual destination lol.

I was at the same one Monday. It was a zoo.

When I went to the one in North GA off 75, the first things that struck me before even going in were the 100 gas pumps, and the 20 big ice machines lining the wall on one side of the main entrance.
(about 80 of the pumps were being used)

VN Store

Back