Butch is a gutless coward

The BEST! Because they "don't accept mediocrity"... or 10 point wins. :)

We could win every game the rest of the year by 10 and there will be dopes on here whining that it didn't "look good."

When did we become so gutless as a fanbase? I'm glad the guys on the field hold their water better than some of their fans.

Reactions: 4 people
A little quick to jump off the bandwagon, huh! I really think some of you forget how low this program was when Butch Jones took the job. We are back among the Elite programs where we belong. We have one of the longest winning streaks in the country. No, we're not perfect, but we're back! When did anything less than perfect or undefeated be unacceptable? Sorry folks, but we're probably not going to win it all, and I'm sure when we do lose one you folks will jump right back off the bandwagon and throw Butch under the bus again, but what he has done at UT is amazing and the comeback against Florida was incredible.:thumbsup:

Reactions: 17 people
A little quick to jump off the bandwagon, huh! I really think some of you forget how low this program was when Butch Jones took the job. We are back among the Elite programs where we belong. We have one of the longest winning streaks in the country. No, we're not perfect, but we're back! When did anything less than perfect or undefeated be unacceptable? Sorry folks, but we're probably not going to win it all, and I'm sure when we do lose one you folks will jump right back off the bandwagon and throw Butch under the bus again, but what he has done at UT is amazing and the comeback against Florida was incredible.:thumbsup:
Thank you. My 5 year old told a room full of people to relax we'll start winning later when they get tired. Stuck with the team. We may go 10-2 and that's the best regular season I can remember right now

Reactions: 5 people
I just went through this entire thread and put half you chuckleheads on ignore. If you hate TN and Jones so much, I hear Vandy needs help filling their stadium. YOU ARE THE GUTLESS COWARDS. Not one of you (idiots I put on ignore in this thread) has the mental toughness of a 5 year old that's been denied candy. GTFO, and let the true supporters of this team enjoy our win, a win that you did NOTHING to deserve you whiny little witches.
GO VOLS!

If you will it dude, then it is no dream.

Reactions: 26 people
I just went through this entire thread and put half you chuckleheads on ignore. If you hate TN and Jones so much, I hear Vandy needs help filling their stadium. YOU ARE THE GUTLESS COWARDS. Not one of you (idiots I put on ignore in this thread) has the mental toughness of a 5 year old that's been denied candy. GTFO, and let the true supporters of this team enjoy our win, a win that you did NOTHING to deserve you whiny little witches.
GO VOLS!

If you will it dude, then it is no dream.

Act like you've been there before. Don't be a teenager. Remember that we are supposed to beat florida.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm gonna eat my crow and smile about it. I wrote earlier that Tennessee had nothing for Florida, and it was gonna be an even dozen. Maybe we saw the evolution of team 120 today in the 2nd half. And hat's off to Colton Jumper. I've seen a lot of negative comments on here about him, but he played a heck of a game. Whatta ya say we all quit being so negative and let's get behind the team and coaching staff. GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Can the Vol Nation not just enjoy this win .....took 12 years to get it....then when the sun comes up tomorrow start preparing for next week????

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back