BUTCH JONES said: This is unacceptable when you play football at the University of TN

JCP201

VFL GIRL, better or worse.
BUTCH JONES: This is unacceptable when you play football at the University of Tennessee.

: We need to regroup. It's a very, very long season. We're going to find out our competitive spirit.

Our fan showing was outstanding. This will not be tolerated. We can NEVER accept this performance.

This football team is prideful. It's all in the week of prep. Florida isn't going to feel sorry for us. We have to get better.

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM BUTCH JONES AFTER THE GAME>

Last edited:
Reactions: 67 people
BUTCH JONES: This is unacceptable when you play football at the University of Tennessee.

: We need to regroup. It's a very, very long season. We're going to find out our competitive spirit.

Phew. I can't even imagine what would have happened had you not made this thread. I mean...Butch Jones would have gone the rest of this season thinking that this WAS acceptable!! He would have probably coasted through the rest of the season, losing every game by 40 points.

You might have just saved our season. I just hope to god that Butch is a VN reader...

Reactions: 12 people
Phew. I can't even imagine what would have happened had you not made this thread. I mean...Butch Jones would have gone the rest of this season thinking that this WAS acceptable!! He would have probably coasted through the rest of the season, losing every game by 40 points.

You might have just saved our season. I just hope to god that Butch is a VN reader...

Just posting his response, this is about Tennessee football, after all.

Reactions: 22 people
he better find a better OC and DC , I don't know what kind of Off. they are suppose to be running but it isn't working and as for DC , I thought Sal was out their calling the Def.

Reactions: 5 people

That was a quote, genius.

Reactions: 38 people

Our fan showing was outstanding. This will not be tolerated. We can NEVER accept this performance.

I'm confused, are you quoting the coach or calling him out? Do you think he thinks this game was acceptable?

I blame CBJ for the lack confidence in his team to run the f'n ball. Punting that early in a game that you know your going to get blown out is bs.

Reactions: 4 people

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think OP was actually quoting CBJ. If not, then OP needs to be banned.

Reactions: 2 people
No one needs to start slamming Butch Jones because we lost to the #2 team 3,000 miles away from home!

This! What a lot of people don't realize, or don't believe is there's only 4 or 5 teams in the country that Oregan can't do this to.

Reactions: 4 people

Didn't funnel this thru your brain before posting hunh?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back