Buttigieg wants to tax how much you drive

So they just gave the little “guy” money out of the goodness in their hearts and the awarded contracts were just coincidence? 🤣
The city manager and his offices have all the "power" here to award contracts. Doesn't stop disproportionate amounts from going to buddies of the council or organizations those council members are involved in. One of our councilors is even under investigation because he didn't hide is grifting well enough.

Well, I did a remote boot camp and did well enough. As promised there were a few job offers from the jump.

I elected to pass. After a lot of research and weighing outcomes, I think the industry is going to bounce back as early as Q3 this year. I'm going to enjoy another couple of months of time off, keep roadtripping, and go do a backpack through El Yunque jungle. My previous restaurant group is opening up a new joint and I'm considering a working partnership.
Did I miss something? Did you close or sell your bar?

Edit: Crap! I thought I had clicked on the last page of this thread. I was responding to posts from 2021.

VN Store

Back