Byron De'Vinner

You guys on here are truly funny to me. Why is it that you are so afraid of me. Last year it was Vandy and this year it is Ole Miss and Miss State. I take that most of the people posting on this board are reporters which I don't care. Some of you are mad because the kids DO listen to me as well as their parents because to your belief I don't direct a kid from UT. If that was the case then Jalen Reeves-Maybin def would not have committed to UT. He played with me. All I can say is you all think that everyone is cheating besides UT. Well you might want to look closer to the mirror before you judge someone else. Did the NCAA interview me yes, do you really know what they talked to me about and what school? Could it have been your school? It surely seems to me that UT was the one behind the Jovon Robinson transcript because one of your booster was the one that kept posting it on the message board TENNSTUD is a prominent UT Booster

You guys on here are truly funny to me. Why is it that you are so afraid of me. Last year it was Vandy and this year it is Ole Miss and Miss State. I take that most of the people posting on this board are reporters which I don't care. Some of you are mad because the kids DO listen to me as well as their parents because to your belief I don't direct a kid from UT. If that was the case then Jalen Reeves-Maybin def would not have committed to UT. He played with me. All I can say is you all think that everyone is cheating besides UT. Well you might want to look closer to the mirror before you judge someone else. Did the NCAA interview me yes, do you really know what they talked to me about and what school? Could it have been your school? It surely seems to me that UT was the one behind the Jovon Robinson transcript because one of your booster was the one that kept posting it on the message board TENNSTUD is a prominent UT Booster

JRM chose UT despite you.

Cool story, bro. I'm actually surprised to see this guy posting if he just got a job at Ole Miss.

Stop pretending to 'help' kids. Your just in it for yourself.... Like someone else said, "follow the money." I hope the NCAA figures out a way to ban you sleeze balls. I don't like Bama the football team, but I like what Saban has to say about you and other handlers. You can bash random posters like me, but you ain't got nothing on Saban.

Figures you would point the finger in the Robinson case, first sign of guilt...

Cool story, bro. I'm actually surprised to see this guy posting if he just got a job at Ole Miss.

If he did, it's not like coaching at Ole Miss would be that time consuming. Shouldn't take much planning and work to win 2 games. JMO

:popcorn:

He played college ball at UAB. No clue if he got any pt or was good/productive or not
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hear he's killing it in the Murfreesboro girl's summer league...

Full3393.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
So glad Dooley has discernment to cold shoulder these handlers.... I bet devinners salary dropped when Dooley replaced KiffO

Reactions: 1 person
I figured he would show up at some point. Tnstud has no connections to tn anymore. All of his stuff comes from Memphis high school coaches. I'm sure he has something to do with it but not because tn told him to do so. It doesn't matter either way Academic fraud is not acceptable besides in your fat world

If anyone ever believed your previous statement that your beef was with Dooley and not UT, this wild ass accusation should leave no doubt about your true agenda.

No point in addressing this fat buffoon. He's just going to ***** out and not address any true call outs. Again.

VN Store

Back