Byron De'Vinner

Stop pretending to 'help' kids. Your just in it for yourself.... Like someone else said, "follow the money." I hope the NCAA figures out a way to ban you sleeze balls. I don't like Bama the football team, but I like what Saban has to say about you and other handlers. You can bash random posters like me, but you ain't got nothing on Saban.

Figures you would point the finger in the Robinson case, first sign of guilt...

Jerry Sandusky claimed to "help kids" too.

Yeah, I figure you're the type that likes....education young boys. (Jack Palance voice)

Does he have his own twitter?

His message on here I took to mean he thinks Tennstud is behind Jovon being caught not involved in anything illegal.
If he were pissed with Tennstud for outing jovon, wouldn't that mean he sanctions the alteration of transcripts? I took it as a "be careful watch you wish for because the NCAA could have asked me about UT which I would most certainly tell. " implying NCAA asked a lot of questions about Tennstud

Last edited:
If our program is cheating then we are doing a helluva job not getting caught

also if we are cheating it hasnt paid off one bit

Reactions: 2 people
If our program is cheating then we are doing a helluva job not getting caught

also if we are cheating it hasnt paid off one bit

Would disagree if Dooley was cheating.

Doing a helluva job recruiting several years removed from a "good" season in UT's standards.

Would disagree if Dooley was cheating.

Doing a helluva job recruiting several years removed from a "good" season in UT's standards.

Hear Candy is doing a good job recruiting all of a sudden, too.... Must just be his personality... Not like theres much else to sell there unless kids like being perpetually stuck at the bottom.

Reactions: 2 people
You guys on here are truly funny to me. Why is it that you are so afraid of me. Last year it was Vandy and this year it is Ole Miss and Miss State. I take that most of the people posting on this board are reporters which I don't care. Some of you are mad because the kids DO listen to me as well as their parents because to your belief I don't direct a kid from UT. If that was the case then Jalen Reeves-Maybin def would not have committed to UT. He played with me. All I can say is you all think that everyone is cheating besides UT. Well you might want to look closer to the mirror before you judge someone else. Did the NCAA interview me yes, do you really know what they talked to me about and what school? Could it have been your school? It surely seems to me that UT was the one behind the Jovon Robinson transcript because one of your booster was the one that kept posting it on the message board TENNSTUD is a prominent UT Booster

I'm just happy to see you decided to get back in the employment sector and not freeload off of other kids talent. Too many people past their time get in these kids heads by convincing them they are more important than what they are instead of the snakeoil salesman they end up being. At least you can officially recruit now without breaking NCAA regulations.

Will Redmond's lead recruiter, Angelo Mirando, resigned today for "personal reasons." Interesting that the NCAA just interviewed De'Vinner this past week. Not sure if the two are related, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just happy to see you decided to get back in the employment sector and not freeload off of other kids talent. Too many people past their time get in these kids heads by convincing them they are more important than what they are instead of the snakeoil salesman they end up being. At least you can officially recruit now without breaking NCAA regulations.

Singlehandedly altered the employment statistics in the State of Mississippi.

No someone else I follow was talking about it. Unbelievably far fetched.

The government wants to get involved regarding the BCS and advocates a playoff system. If the govt really wants to help the sport they should make it a felony for any of the street agents and runners that leech off these kids. Just a straight 10 years in federal prison and a huge fine. Big enough to strip anything of value from them. I doubt many would still be around and if so they would not get a 2nd chance like these predators do now.

Reactions: 4 people
The government wants to get involved regarding the BCS and advocates a playoff system. If the govt really wants to help the sport they should make it a felony for any of the street agents and runners that leech off these kids. Just a straight 10 years in federal prison and a huge fine. Big enough to strip anything of value from them. I doubt many would still be around and if so they would not get a 2nd chance like these predators do now.

Agreed. It's sickening to see anyone exploit children, which is what these players are.

He deleted all the questionable tweets. I'm sure Sandusky jokes would go over well with parents of these kids.

The government should never have anything to do with college football.

VN Store

Back