‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Ya makes no sense. Everyone basically says he’s the best. Okay, so rank him #1?
No one is saying he's the best, yet. They're saying he has the highest upside.

He'll have plenty of opportunity to prove that out this season OR that may just come down the road.

But...it really doesn't matter. Dude is being rated in STUD territory. Every school wanted him. Hype went all-in on him faster than Phil Hellmuth. The rest is moot.

Yeah I think Nico and Malachi Nelson are the best two QB's in this class. Arch is good but I don't think he's #1 good.

Multiple analysts basically have said if Nelson or Nico were in any other class without Arch then they would be the number 1 overall player just happened to be in a class with Arch and can still argue they should be at top

Lol this is awesome. I love that you have some nonsense excuse for everything. "the sites were paid off", "he only got offered because his school was big".

I think Nico will be great, but I don't have to buy into crazy conspiracy theories to believe that.
If he was that good he would’ve signed with Ohio State. That’s where he wanted to go but they took Dwayne Haskins who was actually ranked lower. Butch took him for perception and that was it

If he was that good he would’ve signed with Ohio State. That’s where he wanted to go but they took Dwayne Haskins who was actually ranked lower. Butch took him for perception and that was it

Team x preferred y has 0 to do with this. Teams only take one QB. If you’re the second QB on Ohio State’s board; you’re probably pretty good.

Busts happen. It’ll be okay. You don’t have to go down some weird conspiracy road involving paying off recruiting sites and only being offered because your school was so big. Just accept that some players who are highly regarded don’t work out. It’s an imperfect process

They flipped Haskins from Maryland a month before NSD…doubt that was their original master plan. After Guarantano informed Meyer that he was going with UT, tOSU (typical in their classiness) hastily accepted Tristen Wallace’s verbal commit to beat out JG’s announcement by a few hours on APRIL 15, 2015. Member Urban’s buddy…the Buckeye WR’s coach who had been beating his wife at least dating back to the Gators? He issued that tweet about Wallace “not being afraid of competition”? A (not so) subtle dig at the QB they missed out on? You’re just wrong on this one. Like Butch and the guys who rated him that highly…free of charge.

They flipped Haskins from Maryland a month before NSD…doubt that was their original master plan. After Guarantano informed Meyer that he was going with UT, tOSU (typical in their classiness) hastily accepted Tristen Wallace’s verbal commit to beat out JG’s announcement by a few hours on APRIL 15, 2015. Member Urban’s buddy…the Buckeye WR’s coach who had been beating his wife at least dating back to the Gators? He issued that tweet about Wallace “not being afraid of competition”? A (not so) subtle dig at the QB they missed out on? You’re just wrong on this one. Like Butch and the guys who rated him that highly…free of charge.
This is how I remember it, too. JG was tOSU's preference. He picked Tennessee over them, and they tried to piss on his announcement.

And the crazy thing is, if he had gone there, he'd have been all-conference, somehow. It's the Tennessee way.
OR he would’ve joined the litany of 4 star QBs who never log snaps in Columbus. If his signing had negated Haskins then Burrow was there to be just better.

No one is saying he's the best, yet. They're saying he has the highest upside.

He'll have plenty of opportunity to prove that out this season OR that may just come down the road.

But...it really doesn't matter. Dude is being rated in STUD territory. Every school wanted him. Hype went all-in on him faster than Phil Hellmuth. The rest is moot.
200.gif

JG threw for a 23-16 TD/INT ratio in his entire HS career. He was highly rated because dad paid off the sites. Any offer he had were the big schools trying to get in on other players at his school because he played for the biggest school in NJ who played a national schedule and had a ton of P5 talent. Butch took him for perception, and Rutgers was probably his only other committable offer

Nico threw for 50TDs/3 INTs just last year alone in CA HS football and has only been playing football for 2 years. It’s a guy everyone in America wanted and Alabama coaches have been quoted saying he’s the best in this class

They are NOT the same

Can you prove any of this?

VN Store

Back