California Lunacy Thread

Thanks. So it was GA. That I did recall. For some reason I read that at CA. It was very early on it seems but about the only thing Trump got right was letting the states decide and not exerting control unnecessarily. That’s far better than what we had under Biden who instantly tried to mandate the vaccine. It seemed stupid at the time and now we certainly know how crazy that was. Make no mistake though, Trump didn’t do well with the virus response. I don’t think anyone would have given the massive freak out and it being a very unique situation.

Thanks. So it was GA. That I did recall. For some reason I read that at CA. It was very early on it seems but about the only thing Trump got right was letting the states decide and not exerting control unnecessarily. That’s far better than what we had under Biden who instantly tried to mandate the vaccine. It seemed stupid at the time and now we certainly know how crazy that was. Make no mistake though, Trump didn’t do well with the virus response. I don’t think anyone would have given the massive freak out and it being a very unique situation.
that was in April 2020..it just literally started.

Reactions: hUTch2002
@WoodsmanVol

I have yet to see any Rs argue for the laws to change to make child diddling easier/less punished like these Dems are. where is your outrage here?
That's because you refuse to acknowledge reports, and printed information on the topic. I can't help people who are ignorant by choice.

That's because you refuse to acknowledge reports, and printed information on the topic. I can't help people who are ignorant by choice.
where have I refused to acknowledge anything? plenty of sickos all around, churches, governments, boy scouts, coaches, teachers, dems, Rs. its not tied to any one thing.

typically you make these claims about things, state that information is wide spread, then can never back it up with anything substantive. instead you typically rely on one off tweets and act like that is the whole world in one tweet.

if anyone is being ignorant its you. you are the one claiming its only an issue with one side. haven't seen anyone else make that claim but you.

where have I refused to acknowledge anything? plenty of sickos all around, churches, governments, boy scouts, coaches, teachers, dems, Rs. its not tied to any one thing.

typically you make these claims about things, state that information is wide spread, then can never back it up with anything substantive. instead you typically rely on one off tweets and act like that is the whole world in one tweet.

if anyone is being ignorant its you. you are the one claiming its only an issue with one side. haven't seen anyone else make that claim but you.
Thank you, sir, despite the fact I didn't write the articles or the data sheets. There comes a point where the Dead end sign is half a foot from a cliff. Keep driving, full speed ahead. By all means, David Farragut the practice.
1720626893118.gif

Thank you, sir, despite the fact I didn't write the articles or the data sheets. There comes a point where the Dead end sign is half a foot from a cliff. Keep driving, full speed ahead. By all means, David Farragut the practice.
View attachment 657640
all hat, no cattle. exactly what I have come to expect from you.

VN Store

Back